Your RLC Threesome

Scotsman84

HAHAHAHA I think this should be no contest to those who know me.  

But for newbies who don't and are curious:  Me, Kira, and Eva.  With alittle Doe later on as dessert.  The cherry on top of the banana split, so to speak.  

Sorry @RUBBERMAN but you would not survive after 5 minutes with N&K.  They would destroy you.  But you would love all 5 minutes of it.  >:D

15 hours ago, Bandit said:

Not sure who is who in N&K but pretty sure your wives/girlfriends have a better chance than either of you do!! :ph34r:

Nina used to be the blonde prima donna and has since changed her hair color to match Kira's, so now she is the dark haired prima donna.  She sits on the couch a lot and vapes while looking at her phone.  

Kira is my baby girl, short dark hair, beautiful, striking, penetrating eyes, magical smile, captivating laugh, sexy, perfect body, breast perfection, fit, tidy, clean, fastidious, magnificent in the kitchen, intelligent, responsible, adult, incredibly tolerant, giver not a taker, working girl, animal lover, and artistically talented woman.  In short - my ideal perfect woman.  

Should be easy for you to tell who is who now.  ;)

And yes, I would LOVE IT if my girlfriends could have an encounter with either N or K or Doe or all.  I would just sit back and watch.   

• 2 weeks later...