Fan Page Estelle

Rob1

• hotwal pinned this topic

My two pennorth is that Estelle looks more like an ordinary person than model type; a little pale/sombre in colouring, with a nose ring and a huge tattoo on her thigh,

I was about to post she would not look out of place as a visitor at Carinna and Sabrina's and so looked up their apartment to check spelling and for the first time notice it has gone!

Who cares?    Not me.    Elvis was a real turn off.

Estelle seems happy with the cameras and keeps Nicole cheerful - they chatted till very late last night.    So, looks not so hot but might be real fun anyway.

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:06 AM, iloner said:

My two pennorth is that Estelle looks more like an ordinary person than model type; a little pale/sombre in colouring, with a nose ring and a huge tattoo on her thigh,

I was about to post she would not look out of place as a visitor at Carinna and Sabrina's and so looked up their apartment to check spelling and for the first time notice it has gone!

Who cares?    Not me.    Elvis was a real turn off.

Estelle seems happy with the cameras and keeps Nicole cheerful - they chatted till very late last night.    So, looks not so hot but might be real fun anyway.

Well she does not have one full tattoo, she has plenty of them including one in front between her nipples (she has no tits so) in fact she is tattoed all over and I really dont like that.

She does look a bit like someone took an ordinary girl and then ironed her flat.   

But you know I find the girls all get more attractive as I get to know them better (well, not Elvis obviously! - but good riddance to her).

StnCld reports she pretended to stay asleep while Nicole used her dildo to get herself off the other night.    I think she looks like she could get pretty kinky.

Already she settled into nudity etc well, and given time might drive all sorts of fun activity.   

I definitely get the impression that  Estelle is bi, if not a lesbian. She didn't waste any time in getting cozy with Nicole. and I've always wondered about the latter. She sure doesn't get all sexcited when some guy is banging her.

Welcome to the RLC project.
Although you have been in this house for a few days, I hope you have the possibility of the remaining time of your stay, have the opportunity to become more involved in the house, and for that I hope you can open your relationships inside the house to the new participant in the project.
You are the new girls, without prejudice, without comments .. take advantage to enjoy your stay inside the house.

• 2 weeks later...

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! Estelle for not let the Barcelona dildo queen dictate your stay in Barcelona. You are absolutely right she came to Spain got turned out now she thinks she is the Absolute Authority on life in Barcelona. when all she is, is another russian strawberry (strawberry is some who trade in sex for whatever). You did good in holding your ground and when the Dildo Queen would not let up you told her to talk to the walls and left the room. also  I give you props ( Props is short for "propers" as in, "proper respect") for taking the blanket and canceling that bitch( Knowingly putting someone out of your life when you feel they DON'T deserve to be there. This is also known as"cancelling"them. Like 

did in New Jack City. You did good. Now go hang with the big girls in b2 and leave that ankel biteter along. At Estelle my hand is up waiting on the high five LOL

Well said, Shaka.  For those that did not see it, began with Nic nattering at Estelle for something.  Estelle finally said she had enough.  Nic was a spoiled brat allways telling everyone else how to live their lives.  Estelle did not realize how immature Nic was til she came and lived with her the last couple of weeks.  Estelle left bedrm moved to couch.  Nic went into kitchen and fumed.  Returned to living rm where Est was.  Yelling and middle finger at one another ensued.  Nic then lost it and started pummelling Estelle, Est fought back and cut Nic's cheek and maybe split a lip.  Nic retreated to bedrm, Estelle to couch.  then Nic packed a bag and left.   Angel and Dana stayed in their rooms but were cheering Estelle on.  Angel came out to check on Estelle after Nic had left.  Worthing of a Golden Gloves up here in Canada.

This is not going the happy, "I'm such a Fan of wonderful Estelle"  post that is encouraged by this forum.  There has been an incident and I believe a different observation or point of view  is in order. I don't agree with the consensus that the last girl standing is the Saint the Barca2. From the first week Estelle  joined the apartment, there was a  noticeable change in the dynamic with both the other occupants and Nicole. First offense was that both seemed to shun the other two roommates and spent as much time as possible either out of the apartment or sequestered in their room. An inability or reluctance to participate in any group activity became the norm for these two roommates.  As the days wore on it appeared that everyone in the apartment started to isolate themselves and the previously active and fun atmosphere at Barca2 just disappeared.  It was obvious that Estelle had no intention of trying to please anyone and would dampen any attempts by Nichole to participate in anything fun, sociable or sensual. It is also beyond my comprehension that someone would join an enterprise like RLC and be so unaware that her constant sedentary behavior in the same dingy cloths, day after day, incessantly smoking (vaping IS smoking) and glued to mobile devices is what she or her employer would consider a meaningful contribution to the project.  One cannot help but wonder why she was there.? Estelle certainly didn't try to add much to the content and slowly became more and more of a wet towel smothering the flame. Her sedentary and self absorbed attitude was affecting to all the tenants but mostly her roommate.   It doesn't matter to me whatever or whoever caused of the fight last night, my vote for restoring the balance in this apartment is to remove the completely unaware.