Fan Page Estelle

• hotwal pinned this topic

My two pennorth is that Estelle looks more like an ordinary person than model type; a little pale/sombre in colouring, with a nose ring and a huge tattoo on her thigh,

I was about to post she would not look out of place as a visitor at Carinna and Sabrina's and so looked up their apartment to check spelling and for the first time notice it has gone!

Who cares?    Not me.    Elvis was a real turn off.

Estelle seems happy with the cameras and keeps Nicole cheerful - they chatted till very late last night.    So, looks not so hot but might be real fun anyway.

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:06 AM, iloner said:

My two pennorth is that Estelle looks more like an ordinary person than model type; a little pale/sombre in colouring, with a nose ring and a huge tattoo on her thigh,

I was about to post she would not look out of place as a visitor at Carinna and Sabrina's and so looked up their apartment to check spelling and for the first time notice it has gone!

Who cares?    Not me.    Elvis was a real turn off.

Estelle seems happy with the cameras and keeps Nicole cheerful - they chatted till very late last night.    So, looks not so hot but might be real fun anyway.

Well she does not have one full tattoo, she has plenty of them including one in front between her nipples (she has no tits so) in fact she is tattoed all over and I really dont like that.

She does look a bit like someone took an ordinary girl and then ironed her flat.   

But you know I find the girls all get more attractive as I get to know them better (well, not Elvis obviously! - but good riddance to her).

StnCld reports she pretended to stay asleep while Nicole used her dildo to get herself off the other night.    I think she looks like she could get pretty kinky.

Already she settled into nudity etc well, and given time might drive all sorts of fun activity.   

I definitely get the impression that  Estelle is bi, if not a lesbian. She didn't waste any time in getting cozy with Nicole. and I've always wondered about the latter. She sure doesn't get all sexcited when some guy is banging her.

Welcome to the RLC project.
Although you have been in this house for a few days, I hope you have the possibility of the remaining time of your stay, have the opportunity to become more involved in the house, and for that I hope you can open your relationships inside the house to the new participant in the project.
You are the new girls, without prejudice, without comments .. take advantage to enjoy your stay inside the house.