ARE YOU READY FOR A GAY MALE OR BISEXUAL MALE APARTMENT?

dougiestyle4u

I suspect that in the not too distant future RLC will provide a gay male(s) or bisexual male(s) apartment. Over the past year I have seen many changes or events happening within apartments that indicate RLC is trying or allowing different things. It might begin with a trial with male guests/visitors which could lead to contracting permanent tenants of an apartment.

RLC must be aware that there are viewers looking in that want this to happen. I believe that this is more than likely inevitable and only a matter of time. Personally, I am not against it since there are other apartment choices or other voyeur sites that are steadily improving. RLC will base their decisions on the need to capture more money from new subscribers (supply and demand) and when the timing would be suitable.

So, what do you think? Will it eventually happen? Will you accept it or say bye bye to RLC? Will curiosity give you a rise (you are a voyeur after all - lol)? Will you stick with RLC but avoid that apartment? Are you open-minded and say "c'est la vie" or "that's fair enough" for those wanting it?

I know this is a touchy or sensitive subject but this provides something to talk about.

A gay couple could be really interesting.

I suppose I have in mind effeminate and cultured.

Just as likely though  we'll get brutal Neanderthals like those bullet headed people at Susan's.    

Corinna and Sabrina had their fan club I guess, though I found Elvis a complete turn off; and she was supposedly a real woman.

Most subscribers are here to look at pretty women but it would be good to attract more women voyeurs (and gay men) to add to the commentariat.    New points of view would be very interesting. 

When I was working there was a gay man who was a manager, some made fun behind his back but to honest I found him to be OK, he left us alone and didn't come across as being bossy, now having said that if I'm ever watching a movie and men start kissing it turns me off, funny because I can watch women doing it.

As already said if it happens then so be it but there are other places to view, you don't have to go there.

what for question is this ??

if we are ready , we living in 2017 not in 1950 .

you could ask if we are ready for 5 male midgets running naked around in the apt with a boner all with A strainer on their heads ,  and 1 midget Girl hidding under the dinner table schouting all day what the fuck is going on in this house .  ??? LOL

of course we are ready , its free to choose the apt you like , I dont have watch it so why not .

gr metmij 8)

23 minutes ago, metmij2 said:

what for question is this ??

if we are ready , we living in 2017 not in 1950 .

you could ask if we are ready for 5 male midgets running naked around in the apt with a boner all with A strainer on their heads ,  and 1 midget Girl hidding under the dinner table schouting all day what the fuck is going on in this house .  ??? LOL

of course we are ready , its free to choose the apt you like , I dont have watch it so why not .

gr metmij 8)

Yes, bring on the midgets but I prefer 5 midget girls. I am open-minded and willing to accept most things but some do not want gays here on RLC.

As Society accepts the Gay community more each day and it is usually a topic in most news broadcasts, the Sad thing is acceptance is not really happening with hardcore objectors.  And this is why I think RLC will NOT have a Gay or Bi Male apartment. With the incidence of Gay Abuse and Bashings not appearing to reduce, the dangers of such an apartment would have to much of an inherent risk to the Tenants. 

Just something to think about and opinion only 

Good point texl01.

We routinely call ourselves 'perves' jokingly but it is worth remembering there are many out there who would call us that and mean it.  

So we need to be tolerant and supportive of 'difference' in others.

Of course, much macho posturing is all part of the fun.    In Russia being gay is very difficult (so I understand) and this may account for why these Russian girls seem to lean towards girl-girl but never do it.   EXCEPT for Heidi's 2 hour treat, and then Yury's translation has her pretending she didn't enjoy it. 

Thousands of gay men pardoned for past convictions

Thousands of gay and bisexual men found guilty of decades-old sexual offences in England and Wales have been posthumously pardoned.

The enactment by the government of the so-called Alan Turing law means about 49,000 men will be cleared of crimes of which they would be innocent today.

Wartime code-breaker Mr Turing was pardoned in 2013 for gross indecency.

Statutory pardons will also be granted to people still living who apply to have their convictions removed.

The pardons were first announced last year and have now been officially rubber-stamped after the Policing and Crime Bill received Royal Assent.

The men were found guilty of committing now-abolished offences while in consensual relationships.  Courtesy of BBC News.