• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That would be a great addition to the site, English speaking tenants !!! ...... Maybe opening up some more cameras on a few apartments once a month on a 24 hour promo view to show us non-members what we are missing !!! Be sure to give advance notice of what day this camera promo might take place......so the maximum amount of viewers can be online that day.... just a thought to increase membership numbers !!!!

• 1 year later...

I do believe that at least 98% of them do either know English or speak it...."they don't baby sit those cell phones for nothing and I sure they do read everything we type"....I have seen and heard a lot of English speaking young ladies in the GP apartment.   But yes, we do need some English speaking tenants of all races......"it might just bring in more members."8)

Would be good for many reasons and prove how many are full of shit with what they say is going on. To many weirdo's and stalkers for them to risk them giving away to much. Some can't wait to share information about the tenants when they do speak English, no matter if it puts them in danger or not. 

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

As long as they know what sex and masturbation is, couldn't care less what language they're speaking. 

All part of being obsessed and the need to know every little thing. Small majority ruin it for the rest. 

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, ed2 said:

I really think RLC should bring in some english speaking tenants. Either an english speaking couple, or an all girls apartment with only english speaking girls

Next thing you know, fans will want the English speaking girls to have dirty foul mouths with swearing and "fuck me harder and deeper", "eat my pussy you cunt hungry lesbian bitch", "cum in my mouth so I can swallow all of it", "shove your dick up my ass", "eat my cream pie you slave" and much more. Wishful thinking on my part - lol. Perhaps the girls will have speaking parts added to their acting scripts - pmsl.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Next thing you know, fans will want the English speaking girls to have dirty foul mouths with swearing and "fuck me harder and deeper", "eat my pussy you cunt hungry lesbian bitch", "cum in my mouth so I can swallow all of it", "shove your dick up my ass", "eat my cream pie you slave" and much more. Wishful thinking on my part - lol. Perhaps the girls will have speaking parts added to their acting scripts - pmsl.

They will want payed extra for that.     Apart from being nosey and the urge to know everything, what change would English speaking tenants make??

dougie that is not aimed at you. Just putting it out there.

9 hours ago, Wazzer said:

They will want payed extra for that.     Apart from being nosey and the urge to know everything, what change would English speaking tenants make??

dougie that is not aimed at you. Just putting it out there.

Yeah, as a voyeur, to me it is the visual thing and if any dirty talk then it is bonus. Perhaps with English speaking tenants some people want to know more private stuff to add to the social media info and stalk them even more. I guess, in the case of Kitty & Smith, if they argued in English we would know the dynamics which could be hilarious. Would be nice to see tenants from other countries no matter what language they speak and sex is universal. I wish Donald Trump would speak a different language because he constantly massacres the English words and sentences.