Leora Fan Page

I've often noticed Leora cleaning up after a bate session and she always wipes off her inner thigh(s), too.  I've yet to see spots on the cloth under her, though.  Given my old monitor and funky eyes, that's not surprising to me.  Has anyone ever actually seen her squirt?

1 hour ago, PoeBoy said:

I've often noticed Leora cleaning up after a bate session and she always wipes off her inner thigh(s), too.  I've yet to see spots on the cloth under her, though.  Given my old monitor and funky eyes, that's not surprising to me.  Has anyone ever actually seen her squirt?

I have not Poe. But, I've noticed that it seems that most times, she seems to strive to use her natural wetness or moisture secretions to suffice as somewhat of a lube for her. Maybe why she makes sure she's wiped off besides she has always been a very hygienic woman. She has seemed quite reserved about allowing any of her natural wetness or secretions to possibly be observed by anyone for some reason even though it is very natural. Always wondered what it could be like if she would use another form of lube and let her natural wetness secret as it may or even if she could ever orgasm intense enough to release perhaps even more.

• 3 weeks later...

Whilst Leora was warming up for this session the dog came in to the room, took one look at her bottomless on the couch and rushed off to hump it's pillow in the hallway! You sure it's a female? must be gay!

Edited by Simonspy
Kan't spel