Leora Fan Page

9 hours ago, Olzen said:

Funny you should say that.

I've read on other forums that people had the same experience. They were clicked on Masha, Sasha & Dasha, but according to them, somehow Leora showed up.

There are also video hosting sites that claim to have Leora videos from respectively 5, 7, 9 and 14th of July this year. All are videos I've never seen before and the dating of the videos have never been wrong before on this site. So I'm pretty sure something is happening "behind the curtain".

Other participants that have been unlisted are also shown on this site with videos that claim a date later than the "unlisting". Ex. Jane & Dick, also Nelly & Bogdan.

Thinking about it, it was pretty strange how it all panned out. First went to premium, and then shortly after just suddenly disappeared altogether.

Hi

I would be very interested in those Leora video sites or the info where they can be found. I would gladly pay monthly fee to see Leora again in action. Lets hope they will come up with something related to those Rus apartments.

Hotscopes.net has some that claim to be recent, but from what I've seen they are old and resurrected.  Giveaways are the bed covers, Leora's hair (above & below), room decorations, etc.  They're still milking that dry teat for all they can.

50 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

Hotscopes.net has some that claim to be recent, but from what I've seen they are old and resurrected.  Giveaways are the bed covers, Leora's hair (above & below), room decorations, etc.  They're still milking that dry teat for all they can.

Yep, i've seen those too. Couple of them aren't that old.. mid Jun or something, i should know cause i have quite massive archive of videos due to membership. But yeah, some of the videos are quite old, late 2017 and mid 2018 so nothing to get hopes up.

I just hope they won't put them in the couples in vacation, what would Paul do? I just can't see Paul "hanging" in those apartments, too occupied to fix those iphones and staring the screen. And what about our dear muppy yvonne? :)

• 4 weeks later...