Leora Fan Page

7 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Will find out who her true fans are and how many are willing to pay for it. Only time will tell if she ups her game.

It seems quite clear to me that it was the regular free shows in the guest room that did it. If she had confined it to the pay rooms (Like all the other good little pups do), i bet she wouldn't have been included in the new cull. The apartment has been made to pay, literally! Imagine if she suddenly lost her libido, how funny would that be! 

49 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I have always liked Leora. In fact her and Kristy were the reason I joined. I'm sure there is a little acting in her bates, but they don't look like a show that is just for our benefit. She enjoys her body, and so do I. ☺️ I have been watching the thumbs, and she still seems to hold a top sp

Sorry Sir but I disagree. Her bates are nothing more than staged events. Her routine has changed a bit. In the past, I would awake up to her beginning her teasing and the "main event" happened just after I went to work. It was like clockwork, same time, every day. Thant's not natural!

On 5/31/2019 at 9:17 AM, Scotsman84 said:

She would fit in. Most of the girls there do the same thing over n over too. LOL

Yeah very true in fact I think most of them have fucking homing devices in their pussy's linked to certain cams as they are always only feet away with legs wide open lol. Think I have sussed out what a pussy looks like by now 😜🤪