Leora Fan Page

I gotta tell ya I miss the days of Leora waking up at midnight ( NY time ) , having some coffee, taking a shower, then sitting down in the guest room with her phone or laptop and masturbating. 
Although it's not as often as I'd like, now every time that I visit their apartment Paul is there. Very disappointing.

27 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

I gotta tell ya I miss the days of Leora waking up at midnight ( NY time ) , having some coffee, taking a shower, then sitting down in the guest room with her phone or laptop and masturbating. 
Although it's not as often as I'd like, now every time that I visit their apartment Paul is there. Very disappointing.

The problem is Dick Heads out of work again, and his sleep pattern is S H 1 T

It's looking different to the last time he was out of work when he used to make sure she was covered up and the only time you saw her naked was in the shower, and many a time he'd be in there watching her.

He's now become quite subservient, she can walk round naked, and he'll even leave the apartment so she can rub one out, it's taken him along time to work out who's keeping the roof over their heads, after all time he spent thinking it was his personality 

I just watched a recent video on another site of Leora getting licked by Paul and noticed that she has pubic hair. In some other recent videos I thought she had some pubes but the videos were not zoomed close enough. But in this video it is zoomed much closer and it is clear she has a closely groomed racing stripe.

I and others in posts a few years ago thought that she had her hair lasered so no shaving required and to my knowledge no one has ever seen her shave in the shower. This new video confirms she has pubes. 

I think the pubes make her more sexy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2018 at 12:34 PM, rayjay6 said:

I just watched a recent video on another site of Leora getting licked by Paul and noticed that she has pubic hair. In some other recent videos I thought she had some pubes but the videos were not zoomed close enough. But in this video it is zoomed much closer and it is clear she has a closely groomed racing stripe.

I and others in posts a few years ago thought that she had her hair lasered so no shaving required and to my knowledge no one has ever seen her shave in the shower. This new video confirms she has pubes. 

I think the pubes make her more sexy.

I don't know if this is old news or not, but I am looking at Leora right now and I see that she has shaved off the "landing strip". 
I agree with rayjay6..... I liked the strip. 
Anyone else have a preference on Leora? Landing strip or shaved?

Sexy Leora and her dog has given us viewers very sexy countless masturbation sets threw out the year,  and even though Paul who has seem to be unemployed he did help at times when  needed..lol  No matter what some members say or think about Leora..she is the root of RLC and I hope well continue to do so...."as long as our money is watering her roots...lol...she's not going anyway."8)

On 12/17/2018 at 11:57 AM, Blueeye said:

Just watched the goddess bate using a dildo in her cute bhind.... That was so hot and it looks like she enjoyed i a lot ! She gets so wet and love to taste her fingers, when they have been deep in her tight pussy. I wouldnt mind licking her fingers either....:rolleyes:

On 12/27/2018 at 2:15 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Sexy Leora and her dog has given us viewers very sexy countless masturbation sets threw out the year,  and even though Paul who has seem to be unemployed he did help at times when  needed..lol  No matter what some members say or think about Leora..she is the root of RLC and I hope well continue to do so...."as long as our money is watering her roots...lol...she's not going anyway."8)

Have never understood how so many people seem to go mad about her, she has been rubbing herself out for years and must be the most boring person imaginable. Never has any friends round so that says a lot about her just borrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnng.

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Have never understood how so many people seem to go mad about her, she has been rubbing herself out for years and must be the most boring person imaginable. Never has any friends round so that says a lot about her just borrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnng.

One of the most overrated on the site.

Funny how some members call others fake and doing shows but the "Queen" is one of the worst at doing both. ::)

26 minutes ago, Wazzer said:

One of the most overrated on the site.

Funny how some members call others fake and doing shows but the "Queen" is one of the worst at doing both. ::)

I do think she is one of the best looking.

BUT, i agree, her 'shows' now almost follow a timetable. Very predictable to the point where it's now 'Meh'.