Leora Fan Page

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me I do think that Leora still keeps the engine running for RLC and some of its members.  Leora may be sitting back with a small laugh on her face reading most of the comments being posted about how bad some of these other apartments are like B1, and B2,...knowing that she doesn't have to do half the things most of those young ladies are doing to get viewers.  Paul seems to be home always now.."but so is Sasha and he is loved by so few."  If Leora get's the boot...I do hope that Kamila is at the front of the line. LOL8)

3 hours ago, kokiuh27 said:

Does anyone know the exact address of Leora and Paul?

I do.  About a year and a half back Paul wrote their address on a large piece of paper and held it up to a camera for about 30 seconds.  I saved it for whatever reason.  Post your address and I'll send it to them, along with a message if you'd like.  If they want to be pen pals, they'll write you.

7 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I do.  About a year and a half back Paul wrote their address on a large piece of paper and held it up to a camera for about 30 seconds.  I saved it for whatever reason.  Post your address and I'll send it to them, along with a message if you'd like.  If they want to be pen pals, they'll write you.

You could make a pretty penny selling it lol. 

3 hours ago, Blueeye said:

I like watching Leora masturbate. I just wish she where louder. Only thing I hear is the dog....

Leora is a very sick person to constantly subject the female dog to excessive excitement and horniness that is actually cruel and ignorant. Imagine the stress that the dog goes through by constantly humping a pillow. That's just fucked up and could be classified as "cruelty to animals". Perhaps Leora gets added thrills by seeing and hearing the dog going wild. Put the dog in a separate room far away from her sex exploits. Her ego and attention grabbing sex scenes or "look at me" is overdone and not worth watching. At first, it was good watching but like the Barca girls or other RLC tenants - same shit different day or same shit different year. 

On 2/9/2019 at 1:11 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora is a very sick person to constantly subject the female dog to excessive excitement and horniness that is actually cruel and ignorant. Imagine the stress that the dog goes through by constantly humping a pillow. That's just fucked up and could be classified as "cruelty to animals". Perhaps Leora gets added thrills by seeing and hearing the dog going wild. Put the dog in a separate room far away from her sex exploits. Her ego and attention grabbing sex scenes or "look at me" is overdone and not worth watching. At first, it was good watching but like the Barca girls or other RLC tenants - same shit different day or same shit different year. 

Doesn't help some think she is some sort of "Queen" which will make her even more stuck-up.