Leora Fan Page

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I posted this music video and others in the topic "Your Favourite Music?". Look close at Yvonne Elliman - especially her eyes, facial expressions and even her hair. Doesn't she have a close resemblance to young Yvonne Elliman (video from 1970's)? I believe so.

Yes see where you're coming from, but Yvonne better looking and talented. 

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I posted this music video and others in the topic "Your Favourite Music?". Look close at Yvonne Elliman - especially her eyes, facial expressions and even her hair. Doesn't she have a close resemblance to young Yvonne Elliman (video from 1970's)? I believe so.

There is definitely a resemblance. If Leora ages like Yvonne (isn't that the name of Leora's dog?), here's what we can expect:

Create an account to see this content!

16 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

There is definitely a resemblance. If Leora ages like Yvonne (isn't that the name of Leora's dog?), here's what we can expect:

Create an account to see this content!

Wasn't aware that Yvonne Elliman pleaded guilty on some minor drug charges (just searched this). Leora's dog is named Yvonne - coincidence or what. 

On 5/8/2019 at 8:41 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Wasn't aware that Yvonne Elliman pleaded guilty on some minor drug charges (just searched this). Leora's dog is named Yvonne - coincidence or what. 

Leora's dogs name is Eva.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

And so after 9 years, this apartment becomes full pay only. No more free cams. 

Nice to have watched you Leora. You probably won't find many subscribing to get a view of you now. I know it's not your fault.

What a joke. After years of her going out and coming home the next day and instantly washing her panties out,now they make it pay per view so people can watch her paint and sew 

3 hours ago, Pleasant said:

And so after 9 years, this apartment becomes full pay only. No more free cams. 

Nice to have watched you Leora. You probably won't find many subscribing to get a view of you now. I know it's not your fault.

More like nearly 6yrs and they are in their second apartment ::). Was reasonable viewing at one point, but now nothing special.