Leora Fan Page

Leora's vacation was short and sweet,  and once back she continues to give her fans 100% of her time.  Paul doesn't seem to be in a hurry to get back to work..."the money that Leora brings in might be more then enough that he may not have to....unless most of his work is on his Desktop computer where he sits alot."8)

On 6/4/2019 at 10:13 PM, Max 2017 said:

Not really a true fan then or just not that good that they are willing to spend money. 

She's one of the few girls that more or less doesn't care about the cam (or use it for all it's worth). And she's all over the apartment, so it was easy to catch her on one of the freecams.
Would be interesting to know how many signed up just because of her.

14 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

She's one of the few girls that more or less doesn't care about the cam (or use it for all it's worth). And she's all over the apartment, so it was easy to catch her on one of the freecams.

Likely a few.  Watching a Thumbnail refresh every 15 Seconds doesn't cut it.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:04 AM, PeterGrey said:

Doesn't care about the cam (or use it for all it's worth) now that is some funny shit. Also interesting at how many that originally signed up because of her still watched her.

On 6/14/2019 at 1:35 AM, PoeBoy said:

It's been about 2 weeks since this apartment and others went fully premium.  I find that I have not missed it at all.  Leora was nice to look at, but it's always all about her.  I honestly feel sorry for nose-picker in that one respect.  I mean, when a woman (more than once) pushes a guy's head out of her crotch so she can finish herself off, one (or both) of them need some serious professional help.

Good news, now you're missing nothing! 

Well, today is JUne 24th, 2019, and I just went to RLC to join.  But, it appears that 75%  or better couples, apartments, are gone.  I sent RLC an email asking what happened to everyone, and no reply as of yet.  Does anyone know what is going on with RLC?  My favorites, Leora and Paul, not there.  I am bummed out and kinda pissed off about it.  

Anyone have any info?  Thanks.

REALLIFECAM.COM

Unique voyeur project. The private life of other people. Live voyeur video 24/7 reallifecam

Here is the reply I got back from the support team from Reallifecam.com Support Staff.  I asked them what had happened to all the other apartments and people that were on.

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us.
For reasons beyond our control, we had to close some apartments.
Safety and comfort of the project participants have always been and remain our priority. All the participants are fine. The possibility of their participation in the project is not ruled out in the future.
We share your feelings and understand how difficult parting with your favorite participants can be. We apologize for the current situation.

The terms of memberships have been changed:
- Standard members now have access to all apartments and cameras available on the site (previously only to the "Couples" category)
- Premium members now have Premium + Replay status, which makes it possible for them to use the RLC Replay service without any restrictions
- The remaining days of the RLC Replay subscriptions and unused tokens were converted to additional days of the membership

You can see the information about changes made to your account after logging into the site at the top of the main page.
We apologize for such a late notice.

No way RLC survives after this hit. Leora provided a solid go-to cam for all RLC. Now that she (and so many others) are gone and the fact that the few that are left mostly require memberships, I think this is simply too much of a hit to overcome. The beginning of the end is here sadly. Unless RLC can figure something out. I used to go to RLC every day. Now I'm lucky if I check the site out once a week, and typically just move on after a brief minute. Bummer.

Oddly, I was just looking at other stuff and RLC came up with Leora in the guest room in stockings,panties and a bra playing with herself. I clicked on others that remained that I could see. The times were current . How was Leora there even though there was no listing for her ? That's why I came here to see what was going on. I haven't been here in a few months 

On 7/3/2019 at 7:02 AM, lazer0472 said:

No way RLC survives after this hit. Leora provided a solid go-to cam for all RLC. Now that she (and so many others) are gone and the fact that the few that are left mostly require memberships, I think this is simply too much of a hit to overcome. The beginning of the end is here sadly. Unless RLC can figure something out. I used to go to RLC every day. Now I'm lucky if I check the site out once a week, and typically just move on after a brief minute. Bummer.

Same here. The "Good ones" are gone. I'm not ragging on the others that are left, but seriously.

My opinion of those that are left after the huge walk out.

1-10
Linda and Tibor - 5
Carla and Yanai - 3
Dasha and Sasha, Masha - 3
Numi, Sara, Aurora - 3
Salma, Diva, Anabella, Debby, Damira, Mega - 2 (That Kitchen View though 0.o)
Ulyana and Marat - 8 (By far the best they have now, but not the quality of Nose picker and Leora)

Bella and Nate, Roza and Tom -  Cant See
Asia and Hakeem - Cant See
Martina and Alberta Cant See
Sofie, Karnia, Amira - Cant See

On 7/5/2019 at 8:06 PM, Hung7 said:

Oddly, I was just looking at other stuff and RLC came up with Leora in the guest room in stockings,panties and a bra playing with herself. I clicked on others that remained that I could see. The times were current . How was Leora there even though there was no listing for her ? That's why I came here to see what was going on. I haven't been here in a few months 

Funny you should say that.

I've read on other forums that people had the same experience. They were clicked on Masha, Sasha & Dasha, but according to them, somehow Leora showed up.

There are also video hosting sites that claim to have Leora videos from respectively 5, 7, 9 and 14th of July this year. All are videos I've never seen before and the dating of the videos have never been wrong before on this site. So I'm pretty sure something is happening "behind the curtain".

Other participants that have been unlisted are also shown on this site with videos that claim a date later than the "unlisting". Ex. Jane & Dick, also Nelly & Bogdan.

Thinking about it, it was pretty strange how it all panned out. First went to premium, and then shortly after just suddenly disappeared altogether.

On 6/27/2019 at 7:27 PM, Fusionrxn said:

Here is the reply I got back from the support team from Reallifecam.com Support Staff.  I asked them what had happened to all the other apartments and people that were on.

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us.
For reasons beyond our control, we had to close some apartments.
Safety and comfort of the project participants have always been and remain our priority. All the participants are fine. The possibility of their participation in the project is not ruled out in the future.
We share your feelings and understand how difficult parting with your favorite participants can be. We apologize for the current situation.

The terms of memberships have been changed:
- Standard members now have access to all apartments and cameras available on the site (previously only to the "Couples" category)
- Premium members now have Premium + Replay status, which makes it possible for them to use the RLC Replay service without any restrictions
- The remaining days of the RLC Replay subscriptions and unused tokens were converted to additional days of the membership

You can see the information about changes made to your account after logging into the site at the top of the main page.
We apologize for such a late notice.

Can you explain "reasons beyond your control" and" safety " ????? People being threatened ?? BY who ???