Leora Fan Page

My message to Leora, If you need a real man that will love you and make love to you like you deserve, send me an email, both of us won't regret it!

Is that a shame, having this beautiful girl waste her time in an empty apartment, while somewhere some guy would give her all the attention in the world to see her happy émotionally & phisically!

I hope for her sake, she find that person.

Hopefully Leora will return ALONE !! :) She can get some well hung rock hard stud in there to fuck her all day !! She has cum so far ( pun intended) dildos,,spreading her pussy wide open,, fucking her ass,,,,gained a few lbs but still the best show in town !! She deserves a stud to fuck her !

Edited by wde22
hear misspelled

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul is constantly being outdone on a daily basis by either a dildo or by Leora's own fingers.

That thought occurred to me, too, while watching this session.  I've noticed that when they're together and Paul tries to finger her clit or ass, she seems to keep wanting to push his hand away and do it herself.  Makes me wonder if it's not so much Paul's ineptitude and more that only Leora can satisfy Leora.