Leora Fan Page

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think it is high time that Leora take a vacation without Paul and travel to Barcelona to tutor all the girls on how to better perform for RLC, the cams and the viewers. All RLC tenants/guests fully understand the purpose of RLC and the cams. Leora works her body for the cams and the viewers totally appreciate her efforts with or without Paul. Leora can teach all the Barca girls especially by hands-on participation (masturbation with plenty of fingers). Well, this would be a great time for Leora and all the Barca girls to go all out and explore the world of lesbianism (okay - just a fantasy but we can always hope, can't we?). Also when Leora finishes her Barcelona working vacation she should leave behind her RLC "HOW TO PERFORM FOR THE VOYEUR CAMS" instruction manual which includes written step-by-step descriptions plus plenty of personal RLC performance photos and in-depth videos (fingers buried deep inside her hot wet sticky pussy).

I like the way you think!  And her instruction should take place on the B1 living room couch.

Leora, you are a fucking asshole - and a really beautiful one at that. Why? Because there you go again - kneeling in front of the sofa in the guest room shaking your naked ass in all it's glory for us to watch. Damn - what an ass. You keep wiggling that shapely ass - you are killing me. As the Big Bopper sang "Oooh Baby That's What I Like" which is part of the song Chantilly Lace. Who can resist that ass - nobody (except maybe Smitty from the Kitty and Smith apartment).  Man I want some ass NOW for fucks sake - lol.    Leora - you go girl.

I found this on another site - grabbed the direct link to Openload, but there are still some popups I think, so be warned (I use an ad-block)

Good scene but why it's been zoomed and stretched like this is beyond me...

Edited by StnCld316