Leora Fan Page

2 hours ago, Piemen said:

I see someone posted on CC that this is the 7th consecutive weekend Dick Heads been at home so it looks like it's another no show time this weekend from our Leora, but I suppose we can all live in hope

Do not lose hope. Leora does a show sometimes while dick head is asleep in bed or on the living room computer. She has to pleasure herself though he is there because he cannot get his dick hard enough to give her what she needs.

23 minutes ago, rayjay6 said:

Do not lose hope. Leora does a show sometimes while dick head is asleep in bed or on the living room computer. She has to pleasure herself though he is there because he cannot get his dick hard enough to give her what she needs.

Aye, for he is the one and only captain caveboy. Started out when he first became employed, 6 or 7 days a week for a while, then went to 5 or 6 days for a while, then went to 4 or 5 days for a while, and now has only been no more than 4 days for a number of weeks now. Maybe he is working his way back to becoming unemployed so he can stay at the apartment everyday picking his nose while on the pc.

On 21/01/2017 at 0:40 PM, Piemen said:

I see someone posted on CC that this is the 7th consecutive weekend Dick Heads been at home so it looks like it's another no show time this weekend from our Leora, but I suppose we can all live in hope

The person who originally posted on CC wasn't wrong about another quiet weekend

12 hours ago, reallifecamfan51 said:

Same old story. She always initiates anything because he is ignorant. Then, most action is performed by her while his lazy fat-ass is on his back. He is pathetic. One of the reasons why it is more interesting and enjoyable observing her solo.

You would think after all the years these two have been together Dick Head by now would have an idea what to do with Leora to get screaming for more, but no I think he lay's there thinking hurry up girl I have to get back to my first love my PC

7 hours ago, Piemen said:

You would think after all the years these two have been together Dick Head by now would have an idea what to do with Leora to get screaming for more, but no I think he lay's there thinking hurry up girl I have to get back to my first love my PC

I agree and while I was watching a recent video posted by one of the other members, she was very horny and was initiating some foreplay to get him interested. As always he looks at her with the same look like it is the first time he has seen a pussy but he does not does not know to do with it. She then gives him a blowjob and when he finally gets hard he jumps her bones and pumps a few times and he has gone soft as he as done many times. Jumps off and covers himself so the viewers cannot see his soft tool. So Leora had to finish herself off with one of the best masturbation and orgasms that I have seen from her.

Last night I tuned in just after they had sex which Leora was not satisfied as usual. She was still very horny and laid on the couch very naked with her legs spread to the camera rubbing her beautiful pussy. She eventually sat up, retrieved a book from the patio and began to read until Paul told her to put some clothes on. She lost her horniness and seemed to pout.

This happens many times as Paul cannot perform and leaves her unsatisfied.

2 hours ago, rayjay6 said:

I agree and while I was watching a recent video posted by one of the other members, she was very horny and was initiating some foreplay to get him interested. As always he looks at her with the same look like it is the first time he has seen a pussy but he does not does not know to do with it. She then gives him a blowjob and when he finally gets hard he jumps her bones and pumps a few times and he has gone soft as he as done many times. Jumps off and covers himself so the viewers cannot see his soft tool. So Leora had to finish herself off with one of the best masturbation and orgasms that I have seen from her.

Last night I tuned in just after they had sex which Leora was not satisfied as usual. She was still very horny and laid on the couch very naked with her legs spread to the camera rubbing her beautiful pussy. She eventually sat up, retrieved a book from the patio and began to read until Paul told her to put some clothes on. She lost her horniness and seemed to pout.

This happens many times as Paul cannot perform and leaves her unsatisfied.

Strange, for even though I have observed they're action together in live stream, and also on most vid. cap's. of they're action together, I have never seen his pecker hard or even firm. Maybe 3 or 4 times he managed to get partially un-soft, but not nowhere near hard or even firm, even though as sexy and hot as she is, and how much of a turn-on she is, and how often she gets horny. That is why he has what is referred to as a pecker because surely it is not what most would refer to as a dick or cock, it is just a curved little pecker that he is unable to satisfy with. I believe the guy has phsycological issues when it comes to the sexual satisfaction of a woman and is possibly why he has E.D. issues as well. Not to mention the other phsycological issues he seems to be afflicted with. So unfortunate.

I don't think Dick Head realises that it's her naked body, and what she does with it that keeps a roof over their heads, yes we all subscribe (most of us anyway) to RLC and they pay the rent, but how many of us would continue if she didn't flaunt that wonderful body of hers, and leave so little to the imagination.

I've followed these two since they were in the old apartment while she has become more open sexually he hasn't changed he still struts around thinking he's an Adonis when Moron is more apt.

If ever he manages to give Leora the seeing too she must crave, she will think she's either died and gone to heaven, or pinch herself to make sure it wasn't a dream

On 26/01/2017 at 1:04 AM, Sir_Lurxalot said:

It is what it is. How he treats her, treats us:)
She loves him, We love her. Everyone wins!

I agree she love's him, but I have to ask does he love her, in his mind is she there just to feed him, clean all his nasal shrapnel up, give him a BJ and fuck him once in while, because if it isn't he has one out of this world way of showing it