Leora Fan Page

Leora is such a major cock teaser which really pisses me off. With her gorgeous body and wicked ass which she shakes so beautifully it is such a sight that I can't turn away no matter how hard I try. Leora does everything right even though she does it intentionally and specifically for the cams and all of us horny voyeurs. Her ass should be referred to as the "money shaker". New subscribers stare at her ass and body as they are paying the piper and RLC and Leora are saying ka-ching ka-ching. When you see Leora in action you can't help but want her or at least a piece of her. Can you say as much with most other female tenants? Doubt it. If Leora left the RLC site would subscribers continue to wait for RLC to improve? Doubt it.

Leora is a savior for RLC. Everybody (guys and girls) loves watching Leora whether she is fully clothed, wearing skimpy outfits, half naked, totally naked or even while she sleeps in conveniently exposed positions for the cams. She gets us all worked up as she works the cams - son of a bitch - lol. If RLC is at a loss and can't figure out how to improve most of the other apartments then maybe they should sweeten the offer for Leora to kick it up a notch or two (more money for her in return for MORE action). Worth a shot and I think Leora likes money and masturbating. Leora is definitely easy on the eyes even through my tears cause I can't have her - aaawwwhhh - lol.

have to say Paul is the lazy lover on RLC, he doesn't even try to satisfy her. I wouldn't blame her if she found some cock on the side.  After yesterday's sex fiasco and the fact that she left at 6 and Paul is still waiting for her at 9 she probably already has one. 

10 hours ago, Donzi said:

have to say Paul is the lazy lover on RLC, he doesn't even try to satisfy her. I wouldn't blame her if she found some cock on the side.  After yesterday's sex fiasco and the fact that she left at 6 and Paul is still waiting for her at 9 she probably already has one. 

Rinse and repeat.

On 4/7/2017 at 5:52 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora is such a major cock teaser which really pisses me off. With her gorgeous body and wicked ass which she shakes so beautifully it is such a sight that I can't turn away no matter how hard I try. Leora does everything right even though she does it intentionally and specifically for the cams and all of us horny voyeurs. Her ass should be referred to as the "money shaker". New subscribers stare at her ass and body as they are paying the piper and RLC and Leora are saying ka-ching ka-ching. When you see Leora in action you can't help but want her or at least a piece of her. Can you say as much with most other female tenants? Doubt it. If Leora left the RLC site would subscribers continue to wait for RLC to improve? Doubt it.

Leora is a savior for RLC. Everybody (guys and girls) loves watching Leora whether she is fully clothed, wearing skimpy outfits, half naked, totally naked or even while she sleeps in conveniently exposed positions for the cams. She gets us all worked up as she works the cams - son of a bitch - lol. If RLC is at a loss and can't figure out how to improve most of the other apartments then maybe they should sweeten the offer for Leora to kick it up a notch or two (more money for her in return for MORE action). Worth a shot and I think Leora likes money and masturbating. Leora is definitely easy on the eyes even through my tears cause I can't have her - aaawwwhhh - lol.

Leora needs a well hung lover that she will fuck on camera...or at least a bigger vibrator...I agree  that she is the magnet for RLC...until they can get Alina back !!!

6 hours ago, wde22 said:

Leora needs a well hung lover that she will fuck on camera...or at least a bigger vibrator...I agree  that she is the magnet for RLC...until they can get Alina back !!!

Can't see Leora switching Paul for a well hung lover but if it ever did happen then RLC and Leora would rake in a ton of money with new and current subscribers (even I would pay to see that). There may be hope for Alina coming back since RLC seems to be drawing from the past with the return of Taya after a few years. Alina would entice subscribers since she has had a good following and all good things said about her. I enjoyed watching her and even sneaking peeks at her guests. She was adventurous and a nice looking horny girl. I would be happy to see her back. In the meantime, Leora masturbating and the occasional sex with Paul is all there is (oh yeah - we watch the female dog humping the shit out of the pillow - hilarious but annoying - lol).

20 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Can't see Leora switching Paul for a well hung lover but if it ever did happen then RLC and Leora would rake in a ton of money with new and current subscribers (even I would pay to see that). There may be hope for Alina coming back since RLC seems to be drawing from the past with the return of Taya after a few years. Alina would entice subscribers since she has had a good following and all good things said about her. I enjoyed watching her and even sneaking peeks at her guests. She was adventurous and a nice looking horny girl. I would be happy to see her back. In the meantime, Leora masturbating and the occasional sex with Paul is all there is (oh yeah - we watch the female dog humping the shit out of the pillow - hilarious but annoying - lol).

Yes Leora is current Queen but this Pasha girl in Sasha Masha apt has a awesome body and screams loudly when getting pounded...also she swallows :) 

Alina would be a FANTASTIC $$$ move for RLC...forget Anton...give her her own apartment...bring new guys to see her every week...if not that then send her to me...I will marry her tonight !!! :) 

3 hours ago, wde22 said:

Yes Leora is current Queen but this Pasha girl in Sasha Masha apt has a awesome body and screams loudly when getting pounded...also she swallows :) 

Alina would be a FANTASTIC $$$ move for RLC...forget Anton...give her her own apartment...bring new guys to see her every week...if not that then send her to me...I will marry her tonight !!! :) 

Gotta love a screamer when it comes to sex - it adds more to the passion and togetherness and brings out the animal in you. As for being a cum swallower - couldn't ask for anything more or is it couldn't ask for anything less - haha. Masha and Pasha - two horny sisters that go all out and just giver - beautiful. If we keep talking about RLC possibly bringing Alina back then they might try. Just a thought - maybe if Leora has some competition with other female tenants/guests for viewers then maybe she might be tempted to "kick it up a notch or two" just to keep her QUEEN of RLC title - lol.

21 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Gotta love a screamer when it comes to sex - it adds more to the passion and togetherness and brings out the animal in you. As for being a cum swallower - couldn't ask for anything more or is it couldn't ask for anything less - haha. Masha and Pasha - two horny sisters that go all out and just giver - beautiful. If we keep talking about RLC possibly bringing Alina back then they might try. Just a thought - maybe if Leora has some competition with other female tenants/guests for viewers then maybe she might be tempted to "kick it up a notch or two" just to keep her QUEEN of RLC title - lol.

Perhaps there should be a Queen of RLC competition (cumpetition?) with categories in nude appearance, masturbation, and partner sex.

2 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

Perhaps there should be a Queen of RLC competition (cumpetition?) with categories in nude appearance, masturbation, and partner sex.

I believe CowArt tried to have RLCF members vote for RLC Best Categories for 2016 but not many participated. RLC does have a few prized cum swallowers, frequently all nude tenants (Irma in particular), girls with best tits or best asses or best legs, best female masturbaters (not aware of ANY frequent male tenant masturbaters - some male/female viewers want to see this) and some very good couple sex. I tried doing polls about certain subjects for RLCF members to vote for but it seems that only a few take an interest.

I think it is high time that Leora take a vacation without Paul and travel to Barcelona to tutor all the girls on how to better perform for RLC, the cams and the viewers. All RLC tenants/guests fully understand the purpose of RLC and the cams. Leora works her body for the cams and the viewers totally appreciate her efforts with or without Paul. Leora can teach all the Barca girls especially by hands-on participation (masturbation with plenty of fingers). Well, this would be a great time for Leora and all the Barca girls to go all out and explore the world of lesbianism (okay - just a fantasy but we can always hope, can't we?). Also when Leora finishes her Barcelona working vacation she should leave behind her RLC "HOW TO PERFORM FOR THE VOYEUR CAMS" instruction manual which includes written step-by-step descriptions plus plenty of personal RLC performance photos and in-depth videos (fingers buried deep inside her hot wet sticky pussy).