Leora Fan Page

This week, monday I think, Leora had one of the best bate I've seen from her. Two fingers in her ass in the end and of course a wild orgasm. I taped it, but damn the video freezes just before she starts playing with her ass! So I deleted it, but Leora really took a step up on march 13!!

18 minutes ago, adlr74 said:

This week, monday I think, Leora had one of the best bate I've seen from her. Two fingers in her ass in the end and of course a wild orgasm. I taped it, but damn the video freezes just before she starts playing with her ass! So I deleted it, but Leora really took a step up on march 13!!

My Friend she took her bating to a new level on Friday 24th February in the bathroom she after giving her fanny a good seeing too with her toy she then stuck it up her ass and she did go a bit, although I think from what you are saying we will see a lot more of this, she goes a bit wild when she's giving Dick Head a BJ and he finger fucks her ass

1 hour ago, Piemen said:

My Friend she took her bating to a new level on Friday 24th February in the bathroom she after giving her fanny a good seeing too with her toy she then stuck it up her ass and she did go a bit, although I think from what you are saying we will see a lot more of this, she goes a bit wild when she's giving Dick Head a BJ and he finger fucks her ass

Yes, but monday she gave us a fantastic view on cam 7, she was bating almost on the edge of the bed!

The Compilation of Clips I am posting on the Gallery are in Recognition of the Wonderful LEORA.  It is not in anyway meant to be demeaning, but to appreciate  her natural beauty and unselfishness to share these attributes.   She has salvaged RLC in times of despair and bought Membership up to a Premium . Leora please be pleased with your Tribute :wub::wub:

29 minutes ago, texl01 said:

The Compilation of Clips I am posting on the Gallery are in Recognition of the Wonderful LEORA.  It is not in anyway meant to be demeaning, but to appreciate  her natural beauty and unselfishness to share these attributes.   She has salvaged RLC in times of despair and bought Membership up to a Premium . Leora please be pleased with your Tribute :wub::wub:

Boss, we're waiting for more clips expecially those of ass pleaing released recently by the Godess .. many thanks 

On 04/03/2017 at 2:05 AM, Piemen said:

It's now weekend No13 (unlucky for us) a quarter of the year gone and there's no hope of Leora looking after us weekender's for yet another weekend as Dick Heads home

Not that I'm counting you understand but this is weekend No16 without any action.

22 minutes ago, jugghead said:

WHAT? She's done her job consistently.

I agree Monday to Friday, brilliant, but there are a lot of poor souls myself included that only get a chance at weekends, because of work commitments, but I'm still not counting really 

Judging by the times people have posted in the chat box about Leora bating, it's usually around the middle of my sleep time at 2 AM.  It seems she's really notched her performance up with some anal play, but I've yet to see that.  I am quite thankful for those videos.

13 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

Judging by the times people have posted in the chat box about Leora bating, it's usually around the middle of my sleep time at 2 AM.  It seems she's really notched her performance up with some anal play, but I've yet to see that.  I am quite thankful for those videos.

She usually gets into full swing by 3 p.m. her time. Try setting the alarm.