Leora Fan Page

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎11 at 11:25 AM, Revolution said:

She used her toy one more time ;)

Sure would be nice if she decided to more often. I'm sure it would be more beneficial for her for even added and intensive stimulation for her orgasm's other than just her fingers. Especially if it's the vib. type. Maybe she will realize one day.

Edited by StnCld316

Ever notice that Leora takes her sweet ass time getting dressed after her shower? And a sweet fucking ass that is!!! I am not complaining. She sure knows how to put on a lengthy show for the cameras and hard not to watch - damn. It is as if she has a butt cam following her. She really knows how to milk it by knowing how to position herself for optimum viewing with the cam locations. Such a fucking tease - and it works. Now she is on her knees wiggling that ass in my face - she definitely knows how to hurt a guy. Gotta admit - she is damn fucking good at what she does - I hate her - LMFAO.