Leora Fan Page

10 hours ago, robuk said:

Still think she has the best body on RLC..its flawless in my opinion,think Paul must just have seen alot of it and maybe its lost its effect on him.

I agree, also in my opinion she's the most attractive and easy on the eye to look at with or without clothes of all the women on RLC, as for Paul enough said

Awesome view....Leora is certainly not shy any longer...she knows where the camera is and has spread herself wide open and fucking her self deep !Now if only she could find a man with 8 0r 9 inches to fuck her we would all love it especially her!!!

Ok I'm going to make this SIMPLE LEORA  LOVES Paul. End of story.   What some of you would like is for her to walk out and into your life. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. So please give up on the Paul bashing cause no matter how many finger she sticks up her ass, or how many times she dildo fuck her ass, SHES NOT GOING NOWHERE. She has her dick on the side. and until Paul finds out about it she is good to go.   So do yourselves a favor and go pick your nose like Paul, cause no matter how much you BITCH, he's still getting more PUSSY FROM LEORA THAN YOU  CRYBABIES EVER WILL.  PEACE OUT TO MY PAUL HATERS     

Leora has to be one of greatest gifts on this site.  Paul is boring for sure and does not take care of her, but she sure knows how to take care of her self.  I do wish Paul would either leave so she can find a guy to take care of her needs, or get his act together.

27 minutes ago, dkr1956 said:

Leora has to be one of greatest gifts on this site.  Paul is boring for sure and does not take care of her, but she sure knows how to take care of her self.  I do wish Paul would either leave so she can find a guy to take care of her needs, or get his act together.

NOT, LEORA IS A PREFORMER SHE GIVES WHAT RLC NEED WHEN IN TROUBLE . PROBLEM IS THE SHOW ALWAYS STAY THE SAME UNTIL LAST WEEK WHEN SHE TOOK IT A STEP UP BUT AT WHAT COST? TO HER ? HER MARRIAGE? AND THE FACT THAT MOST OF US KNOW SHE WANTS ATTENTION. AS FAR AS PAUL LEAVING DO SOME DIGGING ON YOUR PRECIOUS LEORA AND AND YOU WILL SEE WHY PAUL IS THE WAY HE IS. NEWBIES ALWAYS LET THE SIGHT OF PRETTY PUSSY CLOUD THEIR JUDGEMENT.