Leora Fan Page

It's now the 20th weekend she's not looked after us weekenders, OK she had an excuse his weekend Dick Head was home, but to add insult to injury there was action outside the lounge window this morning, does this mean we are going back to the old days where all the action takes place outside?

19 hours ago, user1 said:

I thought the forum was free? I was unaware of there being a fee.

If someone posts any Pictures or Videos using a Third Party Upload Hosting Site then all Pictures and/or Videos can be seen by everyone. If they upload it to the Gallery then a Paid Membership is required to see the Gallery Contents.

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎28 at 9:18 PM, StnCld316 said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

After I put that shapely ass to good fucking use I would smoke a cigarette or even a cigar but what the hell - I don't even smoke. Damn that girl can just about control anyone - male, female or probably even a gay guy - lol.

Edited by StnCld316

1 hour ago, charlietheangel said:

Well, i'm a brand new newby here, but I have to say, Leora is 100% gorgeous. Not to sure about her boyfriend, looks like a cold fish to me, and that dog has to go ;D

Welcome to RLCF charlietheangel.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Leora is the ringmaster of the dog and pony show. Once in a blue moon (no blue balls for Paul cause he loves the dog more than his wife Leora) Paul might pony up and let Leora take advantage of his sexual prowess - lol. Leora is the #1 master-bater for RLC while Masha is a close 2nd. Leora and Paul have been with RLC for years because of Leora so enjoy her beauty and performances while putting up with the dog and Paul.

Hi Doug, I normally agree with a lot of your comments so no offence, personally I don't rate her that high, but each to his own mate.  I will say she has a sexy backside and she keeps trim though I have never seen her exercise, may be she goes to the gym I don't know.
She does play to the camera though, yes she has been with RLC a long time and now I think it comes natural that she acts up all the time, the way she walks with her hands flared out and her head to one side, the constant flicking of her hair, why not just put it in a pony tail, after all she isn't out and about she is home, so that to mind is for the viewers.
She sits in the guest room on her knees with her back facing the camera wiggling her backside to the music on the laptop, again for the viewers, bottom line it pays the rent.

3 hours ago, Col1948 said:

Hi Doug, I normally agree with a lot of your comments so no offence, personally I don't rate her that high, but each to his own mate.  I will say she has a sexy backside and she keeps trim though I have never seen her exercise, may be she goes to the gym I don't know.
She does play to the camera though, yes she has been with RLC a long time and now I think it comes natural that she acts up all the time, the way she walks with her hands flared out and her head to one side, the constant flicking of her hair, why not just put it in a pony tail, after all she isn't out and about she is home, so that to mind is for the viewers.
She sits in the guest room on her knees with her back facing the camera wiggling her backside to the music on the laptop, again for the viewers, bottom line it pays the rent.

I agree with what you are saying and basically her performing is for the viewers and her personal financial gain but you have to admit she is quite the looker. I believe that she masturbates the most compared to any past or current tenants which is pretty good considering a lot of RLC girls don't or unfortunately cover themselves. When all the other apartments are dead we can depend on Leora for something. When you are desperate for a tease - there she is. She most definitely has a "nice shitter" (you know the first time I heard this description I busted my gut laughing so hard because it was a girl describing another girl's butt). At least Leora plays for the cams in a nice sexual teasing way. She does overdo the flaunting and use of mirrors. I bet almost 100% of men and any woman with lesbian tendencies would give her a go. Now if Desiree (she is my favorite but too often she wears bulky skin covering clothes or sleeps too much) or Stesha would emulate what Leora does I would be in orgasm heaven - lol.

On 4/29/2017 at 7:31 AM, charlietheangel said:

Well, i'm a brand new newby here, but I have to say, Leora is 100% gorgeous. Not to sure about her boyfriend, looks like a cold fish to me, and that dog has to go ;D

As hard as it is to believe, they're married. After a bit you'll see she is a narcissistic, egotistical bitch. You'll get bored with her soon enough. 

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 4:47 PM, Col1948 said:

Well one thing is certain and that is I for one won't be paying to see her.

Don't need to pay to see her, internet is filled with videos of her and there all the fucking same.. lol And bet seeing it " Real " isn't any different.

But whatever floats your boat.

On 5/4/2017 at 0:27 AM, toolmaker123 said:

As hard as it is to believe, they're married. After a bit you'll see she is a narcissistic, egotistical bitch. You'll get bored with her soon enough. 

Toolmaker123, as a forum moderator I do not think you are adhering to the rules per forum administrator, Stncld316, "Please be respectful and only post positive comments". Other RLCF members have been banned for making such comments about any of the RLC tenants. I guess concerning RLCF moderators, it is like the old saying "Don't do as I do. do as i say".

8 hours ago, rayjay6 said:

Toolmaker123, as a forum moderator I do not think you are adhering to the rules per forum administrator, Stncld316, "Please be respectful and only post positive comments". Other RLCF members have been banned for making such comments about any of the RLC tenants. I guess concerning RLCF moderators, it is like the old saying "Don't do as I do. do as i say".

Nothing but the truth. It was positive; positive truth. It's time for RLC to move some of the more boring, elder couples out and bring in more vibrant couples.