Leora Fan Page

5 minutes ago, slowhandbob said:

None. That's my point.

OK lets go this way  she text most of the morning than face the cam and rubs one out   most think the show is for us I don't I think it's for some one else  sometimes  when paul leaves she dawn her sexy undie and leave right behind him . myabe nothing may be something  and the fact that she has been caught once before . but you are right and so i'm i. you can't prove she is not and i can prove she is 

22 hours ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

OK lets go this way  she text most of the morning than face the cam and rubs one out   most think the show is for us I don't I think it's for some one else  sometimes  when paul leaves she dawn her sexy undie and leave right behind him . myabe nothing may be something  and the fact that she has been caught once before . but you are right and so i'm i. you can't prove she is not and i can prove she is 

no argument. i guess i'm too new here. she's been caught before? plz tell!

I'm not a fan of Leora but this morning I saw her painting, I was about to leave when she put the paining near the cam to get more light from tje balcony, she turned it to face the camera at one point and I must admit I was very impressed.

It was a picture of what looked like a country road leading away and in the distance were some mountains and a cloudy sky, the detail looked very good from what I could see, I like talent like that.

On 21/01/2017 at 0:40 PM, Piemen said:

I see someone posted on CC that this is the 7th consecutive weekend Dick Heads been at home so it looks like it's another no show time this weekend from our Leora, but I suppose we can all live in hope

It's now weekend No13 (unlucky for us) a quarter of the year gone and there's no hope of Leora looking after us weekender's for yet another weekend as Dick Heads home

2 hours ago, Piemen said:

It's now weekend No13 (unlucky for us) a quarter of the year gone and there's no hope of Leora looking after us weekender's for yet another weekend as Dick Heads home

What calendar are you using? According to my calendar it is now weekend no. 9.

2 minutes ago, rayjay6 said:

What calendar are you using? According to my calendar it is now weekend no. 9.

My Friend please look at the date of my original posting  on the 21/01/2017 and I think you will find it's been six weeks since that was posted, not that I'm counting of course

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎05 at 8:05 PM, hotwal said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

This was on the Saturday, and I think it was her way of compensating us for Dick Head coming home early, thus spoiling the fun, because when she went to have a shower she took a sexy little white number with her, Dick Head appeared and she came out of the bathroom in this long white t-shirt.

I just wonder if she's going to try yet again this Saturday subject to Dick Head being at work long enough, and make all us weekenders happy

Edited by StnCld316

On 3/5/2017 at 9:18 PM, rayjay6 said:

The queen and her most beautiful pussy.

Thanks hotwal for the gif

Best pussy on the site !!!!

On 3/9/2017 at 2:47 PM, Piemen said:

This was on the Saturday, and I think it was her way of compensating us for Dick Head coming home early, thus spoiling the fun, because when she went to have a shower she took a sexy little white number with her, Dick Head appeared and she came out of the bathroom in this long white t-shirt.

I just wonder if she's going to try yet again this Saturday subject to Dick Head being at work long enough, and make all us weekenders happy

On 3/5/2017 at 9:56 AM, slowhandbob said:

Unrelated idea. How about a meet-up between Leora ad Masha. Could be interesting. Maybe they could just..ah bump into each other...repeatedly?

LOL ..."repeatedly" :)

Need Lexington Steele to visit Leora !!!!