Leora Fan Page

12 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Don't need to pay to see her, internet is filled with videos of her and there all the fucking same.. lol And bet seeing it " Real " isn't any different.

But whatever floats your boat.

Man this is so true she is everywhere....still enjoy watching them anyway;D

4 hours ago, toolmaker123 said:

Nothing but the truth. It was positive; positive truth. It's time for RLC to move some of the more boring, elder couples out and bring in more vibrant couples. 

Time for her and dumbass to get in the " Real world " anyway. From what I've heard from her Fans ( Nutters ) her masturbating is just put on for them anyway. Just masturbating to keep her Fans happy and a roof over their heads.

On 4/8/2017 at 3:45 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Can't see Leora switching Paul for a well hung lover but if it ever did happen then RLC and Leora would rake in a ton of money with new and current subscribers (even I would pay to see that). There may be hope for Alina coming back since RLC seems to be drawing from the past with the return of Taya after a few years. Alina would entice subscribers since she has had a good following and all good things said about her. I enjoyed watching her and even sneaking peeks at her guests. She was adventurous and a nice looking horny girl. I would be happy to see her back. In the meantime, Leora masturbating and the occasional sex with Paul is all there is (oh yeah - we watch the female dog humping the shit out of the pillow - hilarious but annoying - lol).

This song is for those that would prefer Leora over having lots of money.

(YouTube Video No Longer Available)

By the way, Leora is raking in the money from the benefits of RLC subscribers and all the cam hits so she must have a very healthy bank account by now.

Edited by StnCld316

On 5/6/2017 at 6:46 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

This song is for those that would prefer Leora over having lots of money.

(YouTube Video No Longer Available)

By the way, Leora is raking in the money from the benefits of RLC subscribers and all the cam hits so she must have a very healthy bank account by now.

She spends it all on the wardrobe for herself and goes to Goodwill for clown outfits for Paul; his clam digger pants and rag t-shirts. She dresses him up so funny then makes him go out in public.

Edited by StnCld316