Leora Fan Page

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched the Queen "Leora" give us another sexy erotic masturbation set,  she started in the living room and ended in the guest room,  she must have been very horny as she started out using her fingers on her beautiful and sexy pussy rubbing slowing but so gentle, after a while its seems that wasn't enough "she started slowly riding and caressing her pussy with the edge of the pillow on the couch, you could see the edge of the pillow sort of spreading her pussy lips" she made sure we could see her sexy rose shaped ass humping and grinding with pleasure....after a while she started humping as if she couldn't control her self any more and had a very erotic orgasm.....I thought she was done but she turn around and got on the floor in front of the couch and used her fingers again "very wild" as if she had to have another orgasm... and she came very hard with both her legs shaking and face sort of sweaty.   For me that was one of Leora's best yet!!!  Five stars:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: from me Leora, thank you baby!!

1 hour ago, PoeBoy said:

Leora and Paul were on the living room couch chatting, maybe an hour ago.  Now Paul is asleep on the LR couch and Leora is in the GR stroking her pussy.  I wonder if she ever tells him, "Sleep now, Paul.  I'm going to pay the rent."?

Someone has to play the rent and his lazy ass won't do it.

19 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I just watched the Queen "Leora" give us another sexy erotic masturbation set,  she started in the living room and ended in the guest room,  she must have been very horny as she started out using her fingers on her beautiful and sexy pussy rubbing slowing but so gentle, after a while its seems that wasn't enough "she started slowly riding and caressing her pussy with the edge of the pillow on the couch, you could see the edge of the pillow sort of spreading her pussy lips" she made sure we could see her sexy rose shaped ass humping and grinding with pleasure....after a while she started humping as if she couldn't control her self any more and had a very erotic orgasm.....I thought she was done but she turn around and got on the floor in front of the couch and used her fingers again "very wild" as if she had to have another orgasm... and she came very hard with both her legs shaking and face sort of sweaty.   For me that was one of Leora's best yet!!!  Five stars:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: from me Leora, thank you baby!!

Also when she was riding the pillow she put two fingers in her butthole.