Leora Fan Page

I don't think that Leora and Paul well ever break up and move on with another,  I think she needs him more then we know or see.  Yes she is the queen and does do a good job of making most of us watch.  Like any other couple they have their disagreements but tend to make up.  "Can you imagine seeing Leora in a three some or going down on another woman......in another one of these apartments."...LOL8)

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Does anyone know what happen and what made Leora cry?  I hope RLC didn't tell her she had to go and stay with Masha and Sasha for a week..LOL8)

As she watched the romance movie she was fantasizing about having her own real knight in shining armor but she has to settle for the nose picking computer wizard prancing around in his tighty whiteys - lol.

This song is for Leora and keeping her dream alive

On 2018-03-24 at 2:58 PM, slowhandbob said:

no matter what you think of her, it hurts me to see a woman cry :'(

On 2018-03-24 at 8:19 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Does anyone know what happen and what made Leora cry?  I hope RLC didn't tell her she had to go and stay with Masha and Sasha for a week..LOL8)

She was locking at a romantic movie. 

Perhaps come to think about she and Paul?