Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

Welcome back to Musicians Corner with Plank.

Today we have a study in audience interaction.

In pic's 1 & 2, notice how this enchanting chanteuse is concentrating on the music & exhibits 'gurning' as discussed whilst watching Anabel. Pic 3 shows her interaction with her audience in Pasha's Pamper Parlour.

(There is no truth in the rumour that Sasha asked Pasha to cut his ears off, Masha's singing wasn't that bad considering she was singing in English.)

Pic 4, shows Masha adopt the traditional folk sitting position known as the 'campfire' or the 'Kumbaya'.

The final pic in this study is a fore-runner to the 'stage-dive'. However not a good idea when one is recovering from surgery.

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316

Yesterday Masha was wearing some super sexy lingerie and Sasha looked completely unimpressed. When they had sex he looked like he was just going through the motions as always but Masha kept watching herself in the mirror looking very impressed with her new figure. Sasha had better be careful because before she was just a sex freak and now she's going to be getting a lot more attention from men and probably more attractive men with possibly more money than Sasha. Sasha's family has money and Masha is very pragmatic if you know what I mean, and she also proven herself to completely able to fuck other men and with TK show more passion than she ever has with Sasha. From what I hear TK is coming back soon and I'm sure unlike Sasha he is going to be very impressed with Masha. Everytime Masha and TK would hook up he would always go back to his girl to kiss and hold her. This always bothered Masha and I think that with her new tits Masha is hoping that he's no so quick to leave her. Sasha is in the most precarious position he's ever been in with Masha and I don't think he even realizes it.