Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

American Flag ?  Why,  for the same reason they have an Irish or is it Italian flag, on the wall above the table if you haven't noticed it - :) 

This question is very intriguing to me, but don't ask me 'WHY' ?  Simple answer to why they have an American is "42" 

35 minutes ago, texl01 said:

American Flag ?  Why,  for the same reason they have an Irish or is it Italian flag, on the wall above the table if you haven't noticed it - :) 

This question is very intriguing to me, but don't ask me 'WHY' ?  Simple answer to why they have an American is "42" 

It's an Italian Flag.  The Apartment is in Italy.

48 minutes ago, wiseacres1 said:

I really wish she hadn't gotten the boob job... I prefer little tits on skinny girls, big tits on heavy girls.   They just don't look right on her now....  My opinion, of course.

There is nothing like the real thing, either small or large.  Squeezing a store bought tit is like squeezing a rubber ball.

4 hours ago, TBird97 said:

There is nothing like the real thing, either small or large.  Squeezing a store bought tit is like squeezing a rubber ball.

Been there - done it with fake boobs and mostly a major turn off. Only one girl I knew had great results and it was very difficult to tell so I kept feeling, squeezing, feeling, squeezing, feeling, squeezing and enjoying myself for a long time to finally tell her - "nope, feels real to me - so great boob job" - lol 

5 hours ago, wiseacres1 said:

I really wish she hadn't gotten the boob job... I prefer little tits on skinny girls, big tits on heavy girls.   They just don't look right on her now....  My opinion, of course.

You're not alone. I agree. Her tits were quite beautiful on her as they were. But clearly she didn't agree with us

On 25/05/2017 at 10:13 PM, Bobbil said:

You're not alone. I agree. Her tits were quite beautiful on her as they were. But clearly she didn't agree with us

But watching her right now with TK stroking one breast, and TKW stroking the other, maybe she made a good call!