Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

A quote from Terry Gilliam, regarding the last season of Monty Python -

"We were relying on shock words, bigger explosions, because when you create a situation where the audience knows anything can happen,
the surprise element goes and they expect to see it, so you play up to it".

....And you could paraphrase that for MSD.

This is what gets me about all this now. Forget the whole 'Big Brother' style project for a minute. They are still real people, with real emotions. How can a couple look at one another the same way, knowing what the other has been doing? Do they even care? How can they not feel different afterwards? If they don't have any emotions about it, how can it be real love anymore? THAT is what i don't get now. I totally understand the whole "It's for the cams" etc yes - Let's not forget that's why big olive was there (and i'm totally convinced that's the reason why she is already at D&J) But still, i wouldn't be thrilled about my partner doing this with someone else all the time, even if it does mean more cash, more time in a free apartment. Isn't there any doubt from any of them to what they have decided to do? When you are listening to your long term partner with your friend in the next room, wouldn't there be some frustration, anger? They have indeed "Jumped the shark".

But at what price?

Swinging with another couple every once in a while is one thing, this is something very different. Have they now got lost in their "Onscreen personas"?  When D leaves, who else will be in waiting to come and visit, so the same thing happens again with someone else? Has this now become their whole purpose? I don't have any bad attitudes to any of them, i wish them all well and M&S have been great tenants, but wouldn't miss them if they left, so i'm on the fence.

It's just plain bizarre. Even for a "TV show" like this. And to me, it's spinning out of control.

13 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

A quote from Terry Gilliam, regarding the last season of Monty Python -

"We were relying on shock words, bigger explosions, because when you create a situation where the audience knows anything can happen,
the surprise element goes and they expect to see it, so you play up to it".

....And you could paraphrase that for MSD.

This is what gets me about all this now. Forget the whole 'Big Brother' style project for a minute. They are still real people, with real emotions. How can a couple look at one another the same way, knowing what the other has been doing? Do they even care? How can they not feel different afterwards? If they don't have any emotions about it, how can it be real love anymore? THAT is what i don't get now. I totally understand the whole "It's for the cams" etc yes - Let's not forget that's why big olive was there (and i'm totally convinced that's the reason why she is already at D&J) But still, i wouldn't be thrilled about my partner doing this with someone else all the time, even if it does mean more cash, more time in a free apartment. Isn't there any doubt from any of them to what they have decided to do? When you are listening to your long term partner with your friend in the next room, wouldn't there be some frustration, anger? They have indeed "Jumped the shark".

But at what price?

Swinging with another couple every once in a while is one thing, this is something very different. Have they now got lost in their "Onscreen personas"?  When D leaves, who else will be in waiting to come and visit, so the same thing happens again with someone else? Has this now become their whole purpose? I don't have any bad attitudes to any of them, i wish them all well and M&S have been great tenants, but wouldn't miss them if they left, so i'm on the fence.

It's just plain bizarre. Even for a "TV show" like this. And to me, it's spinning out of control.

I agree with you on some of your comments,  I really don't think that either three has any type of conscience or inner soul for them self's......I have been around and seen a lot in this world, but these three remind me of three crack heads who would do anything for a fix and or money, even if it means making them self's look like idiots on cam.  I am surprised that RLC would let it drag out as long as it did......"but it was another pay day for them as well"......some members believe it was a great thing that they did "but would they have let it happen in there relationships?"  For me and only me i didn't see where the voyeurism was in nothing they did, it was a total turn off for me.   We all know that Masha and Sasha well screw anything from and animal to a family relative.  Like you I wouldn't lose any sleep if they left today.8)

49 minutes ago, Shadow V said:

Sure RLC has done well out of the show they have put on.

Dasha gets her apartment and Masha and her lap-dog look for the next one.

Yes, the general feeling is Dasha will get her own place again soon.

I just can't understand how a situation between them can't have any effect on a relationship. Must be too much of an old romantic! :lol:

35 minutes ago, iloner said:

Thank god its over at last.    

For those who liked it there will be more of the same at Dick and Jane's.

I for one am hoping RLC will now pension off the Three Sexual Skeletons, NOT give Dasha another chance to appall us with her nasty tummy tat, and close that tired aptmt down for good.

I have to agree with you "iloner" on your comment......but we all know that the oil slick witch "Masha" well try and make as much money off of Dasha as she can......she has Sasha well trained.

Create an account to see this content!

14 hours ago, iloner said:

Thank god its over at last.    

For those who liked it there will be more of the same at Dick and Jane's.

I for one am hoping RLC will now pension off the Three Sexual Skeletons, NOT give Dasha another chance to appall us with her nasty tummy tat, and close that tired aptmt down for good.

Now i totally agree with you iloner. After watching Sasha and Dasha all kissy, huggy, touchy, feelly and mushy on the sofa bed like lovebirds it made me gag - i can't take it anymore (puke, barf, upchuck, toss my cookies - yukkk). The show must not go on. I am done watching this farce or any future farce by any of them. NEXXXXXTTTTT!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Elle said:

Masha will have more planned I'm sure.

I'm sure you are right!    Which is why for some of us this aptmt is a bore, because it is planned, artificial.   An entertainment.    Only it fails, for me anyway, because I don't like the characters.

Of course, this is a double standard because I love B2 and GP which are exactly that.    The difference is there is more variety in the planning because it is RLC management, and characters come and go regularly so we get more variety.    And mostly they are not brazen, do not have nasty tats or stupid hair that makes me itch just watching.

50 minutes ago, iloner said:

I'm sure you are right!    Which is why for some of us this aptmt is a bore, because it is planned, artificial.   An entertainment.    Only it fails, for me anyway, because I don't like the characters.

Of course, this is a double standard because I love B2 and GP which are exactly that.    The difference is there is more variety in the planning because it is RLC management, and characters come and go regularly so we get more variety.    And mostly they are not brazen, do not have nasty tats or stupid hair that makes me itch just watching.

The big difference though, as you know, is that B1&2 have always been "Show" apartments. I.E, created  to encourage people to view the site and hopefully sign up. They are models sent there for that reason. No problem with that. And that's all fine and dandy.

Masha and Sasha, however, are meant to be part of the "Real" aspect, a normal everyday couple. Yet, they put on more shows simply to get views than either of the girls places. Who know why - Egos? Bonuses? Desperate to stay? Because they can? But whether we are fans or not, it certainly isn't spontaneous. Doing stuff to have people watching is all well and good (Most apartments have done that of course), what irks people is when planned things happen just to grab the headlines.