Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

I notice a few days ago Masha and her two well trained sex slaves "Dasha and Sasha" had a female guest who dropped by and stayed for about an hour or two, all three dranked wine and laughed at the pictures and comments on their cell phones, eccept Dasha who went into a somewhat shy stage......what amazed me about the visit was "all three went and put on cloth's and there was no nudity".....are there heads that far away from the real world that they don't know that they are all over the internet buck ass naked..LOL8)

14 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I notice a few days ago Masha and her two well trained sex slaves "Dasha and Sasha" had a female guest who dropped by and stayed for about an hour or two, all three dranked wine and laughed at the pictures and comments on their cell phones, eccept Dasha who went into a somewhat shy stage......what amazed me about the visit was "all three went and put on cloth's and there was no nudity".....are there heads that far away from the real world that they don't know that they are all over the internet buck ass naked..LOL8)

LOL   Do you walk around your Residence Butt Naked when you have Company.     :D

Masha and Sasha had some kind of sex just three hours earlier and now she has given Dasha orders to have sex with Sasha..... I somehow wonder when well they bring in the cat to make it look more real.  "Welcome to the comedy channel"......I do have to give them credit for trying to keep up with their weekly program...."I wonder how many more times well Dasha have sleep with and have phony sex with Sasha before she is allowed to leave?8)

Create an account to see this content!

I wondered out loud some time back about how long it would be before TK came back to see Masha again. Although they appear to be countries apart, I felt strongly that it would happen and perhaps Masha may have her wish fulfilled for a reunion. Now that Sasha seems to be in love with Dasha, perhaps another session with TK will be without complications this time if it occurs.  

2 hours ago, philo said:

I wondered out loud some time back about how long it would be before TK came back to see Masha again. Although they appear to be countries apart, I felt strongly that it would happen and perhaps Masha may have her wish fulfilled for a reunion. Now that Sasha seems to be in love with Dasha, perhaps another session with TK will be without complications this time if it occurs.  

They are not going to be there for very long. They are scheduled to be back at their Apartment in Russia on May 16.  Since Dasha has been there a long tome now her Visa should be nearing expiration so she may accompany them back to Russia so she won't feel alone on the plane for the 3 Hour 45 Minute Flight..  Then Masha and Sasha can get their life back to some Normalcy.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They are not going to be there for very long. They are scheduled to be back at their Apartment in Russia on May 16.  Since Dasha has been there a long tome now her Visa should be nearing expiration so she may accompany them back to Russia so she won't feel alone on the plane for the 3 Hour 45 Minute Flight..  Then Masha and Sasha can get their life back to some Normalcy.

I don't think Dasha will be going anywhere soon.... how does Sasha and Masha stay so long ???... maybe they are sponsoring her , being they gave her a place to fuck...I mean  Live.

I notice that Masha and Dasha have gone since yesterday leaving Sasha behind.  I have also notice that Jane and Dick has shown up for a few days with Sasha......I have been viewing these three off and on, and Jane who has a lot of guts went and got into the threesomes bed "seeing all the germs that could be in there, she does have guts"..but anyway she has gotten into bed leaving Sasha and Dick in the living room on the couch under covers....."well if they are into all of this sex trading and swaping out and other freaky crap weather its friends or family members, why aren't these two men screwing each other up the ass.....for the cams.....surely they would bring in at less 20.0000 viewers"........."Sorry fans I just couldn't resist that one"..but they would definitely get a grand star ::) from me..LOL8)