Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

14 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I notice that Masha and Dasha have gone since yesterday leaving Sasha behind.  I have also notice that Jane and Dick has shown up for a few days with Sasha......I have been viewing these three off and on, and Jane who has a lot of guts went and got into the threesomes bed "seeing all the germs that could be in there, she does have guts"..but anyway she has gotten into bed leaving Sasha and Dick in the living room on the couch under covers....."well if they are into all of this sex trading and swaping out and other freaky crap weather its friends or family members, why aren't these two men screwing each other up the ass.....for the cams.....surely they would bring in at less 20.0000 viewers"........."Sorry fans I just couldn't resist that one"..but they would definitely get a grand star ::) from me..LOL8)

Makes me sick thinking about it never mind sleeping in it, be cleaner in a pigsty. I'm sure Masha could make it happen if you really wanted to see some guy on guy. :ph34r:

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:51 AM, Thetwatwatcher said:

I don't think Dasha will be going anywhere soon.... how does Sasha and Masha stay so long ???... maybe they are sponsoring her , being they gave her a place to fuck...I mean  Live.

She has been there since December.  The Visa doesn't allow you stay forever. If she goes back Home with an Expired Visa she'll have a Hell of a Time trying to get another for at least a Year or longer.

24 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Well for anyone that anything on this site watching makes you feel I'll I suggest you find another site.

Perhaps that is where Marsha and Dasha have gone, to renew her visa.

A Schengen Visa only allows you to travel around the Schengen Zone for up to 180 Days then the Visa Holder must return Home and 90 Calendar Days must Pass before they can Apply for another.

50 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

A Schengen Visa only allows you to travel around the Schengen Zone for up to 180 Days then the Visa Holder must return Home and 90 Calendar Days must Pass before they can Apply for another.

Thanks. I did not know that. Does the EU have anything like a Green Card as the USA or our Temporary Resident?

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She has been there since December.  The Visa doesn't allow you stay forever. If she goes back Home with an Expired Visa she'll have a Hell of a Time trying to get another for at least a Year or longer.

but that still doesn't answer me 

my question of " How does Sasha And Masha get to stay so long?.... its been over 2 years.?

Looks like Sasha just turned down an opportunity for a three way with TK and TKW. (He went to sleep on the sofa after he was invited to participate). Does he really love Dasha that much that he is trying to be faithful??? LOL or is he just too tired from trying to keep her and Masha satisfied??? LOL

It seems TKW (Jane) continues to be frustrated that she cannot get a rise out of Sasha (who does not have permission yet) to attended to her considerable libido. All of a sudden Sasha has two female visitors, (one of whom is one of Masha's pussy eating girl friends...[the tall redhead]. The Redhead seems to have taken an interest in TKW (Jane) so maybe this trip can be salvaged after all. This girl is not one who spends time making love and likes to get straight to pussy licking (if her past performance with Masha can be used as a guide). Let's hope Jane can arrange to spend some time with her. 

Ring ring.......Ring ring......

"Have Dick & Jane arrived at Sashas?"

"Yep".

"Well.....!!"

"No, nothing".

"What?! Nothing at all?"

"Nope".

"Right. Where's the emergency numbers, we need to get a couple of women in - Pronto!! Let's see if this can be salvaged before they leave".

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:50 PM, Thetwatwatcher said:

but that still doesn't answer me 

my question of " How does Sasha And Masha get to stay so long?.... its been over 2 years.?

Masha & Sasha are likely Residents of Italy.  When they went to Dasha & Demids for their Audition they were only there a Short time in Russia.

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:21 PM, Harry1949 said:

Thanks. I did not know that. Does the EU have anything like a Green Card as the USA or our Temporary Resident?

I wouldn't know right off hand if the EU does or not.  I know in Canada we are free to travel and be out of the Country as long as we want.  WE just have to obey the lenghtth of staying time allowed in other Countries.  All we need is a Passport to cross Borders.