Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

I see Masha's sister is back for a visit and she has a friend with her too, "nice"..lol the last time I saw Masha's sister there she and her he-man boyfriend was there having a verbal argument, he starting looking at her cell phone and didn't like what he saw. "when you look for trouble you get it"  Then again it might be a good thing for Sasha, seems he is working his way up that hill to her "Masha' sister"...lol  I am waiting to see if Sasha is going to get his cake and "eat" it too.8)

I am wondering why RLC is coming up with all of this scripted crap with Sasha laying in bed with Masha's girl friends or sister, you think they could come up with something a little more convincing, like some real fucking and sucking instead of these stage plays.  Same shit last year this time, but different girls.  I believe if they are trying to get some viewers they need to bring back the stud that gave Masha a good fucking.  By sasha just laying around in bed with these women and doing nothing makes him look weak as a man, and what woman "Masha allows that kind of crap anyway?"  I really don't know any man or men who just get in bed with a woman and don't try something, unless its a family member. I guess it did't go so well with Masha's sister so they brought in another woman.  There apartment is starting to become boring.  Sasha go get in the tub for a few hours and think of something much more better!!!8)    

• 3 weeks later...

I think most would admit that Leora masturbates directly in front of the cams for any financial benefits that she can get from RLC with her contract. With respect to Masha even though she generally masturbates in front of the bathroom cam I think she mainly does it because she is a horny nympho who needs as much sex as possible even after Sasha fucks her long and hard. This girl is wild and will never be completely satisfied. She must have quite the imagination and desire for much more than what Sasha can offer. Gotta love this girl.

Hey Sasha - when Masha is playing the guitar and singing how about you going down and eat her pussy while she musically entertains us. See if she will hit the high notes and perhaps pop a few strings when she has an orgasm thanks to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Just for information.

Topknot & Girlfriend arrived at Mas&Sash place late last night. Hence the furious cleaning of their apartment yesterday afternoon.

The foursome drank shots,laughed and joked with each other before a tired or ill Masha tried to go to sleep on the Sofa-bed in the Living room, their guests have got their bedroom again.

Masha didn't get much sleep as Sasha and their friends carried on partying until 6am their time, I also think she didn't want to miss out on anything. More shots went down,much merriment and Sasha danced,sort of.

I get the impression that this foursome have known each other for years,very relaxed in each others company,as we've seen before.

So....a fun weekend we hope.

Maybe RLC will instruct this foursome to perform in front of the free living room cam this time. Is it ratings week or time for increasing subscriptions? If this happened I am sure it would be a huge win for RLC. Everyone seems to like this apartment and probably have cock in hand (or fingers on their pussy - for the females) waiting for Round 2. This apartment does not disappoint and is actually one of the best ones to date. Here's hoping for a repeat performance and maybe even better (hard to beat the last one though).

Keep your hand on your Visa Card as RLC is now recruiting new Paid Members . The appearance of Top-Knot and Partner will surely be the demise of the weak willing to fork out or renew membership. The much anticipated round 2 of a 4 some will NOT happen. If it was going to happen, it would have by now. Sorry to be the bearer of sad news but someone has to do it. lol :)

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎14 at 5:35 AM, AndBakkers said:

:-)

Masha is meditating and psyching herself up for the much awaited foursome. She is probably singing to herself the Helen Reddy song "I Am Woman, hear me roar...". She is also thinking about the two big cocks and the pussy that will be at her command and how she will devour all of it. Masha needs this sexual outlet because she is always horny as hell and I believe very soon you will hear her say "let's get ready to rumble!" This waiting is a big tease and is her style of foreplay before she goes gangbusters.

Edited by StnCld316