Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

Now that Masha and Sasha's skinny guest has left, and for some unknown reason Masha is walking around the apartment in front of the other guest nude most of the time.  I see that there guest sometimes join them in bed while they watch tv together.  Are Masha and Sasha working up to a three some,:) or is this some kine of stage play to keep us viewers watching and hoping?  I think they need to get to the point with this young lady, I am sure she is old enough to know whats going on "if she can stand looking at Masha's nude body and walking into the bathroom while Sasha was taking a bath with his dick out" I am sure she might be ready for the challenge " that's if all of this is real."8)

On 10/7/2017 at 12:46 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Well that turned out to be scripted and FAKE!!!!  I guess they well have the cat perform some kind of sex act next...lol8)

Considering she walked out of the bath last night nude and both Masha and Sasha standing there.....

She didn't look like she was to shy in front of them both...

The way Sasha looks at her isn't in a sexual manner what so ever.....

Masha may want her, but he sure don't look like he does.........lol

Guess he likes them a tad skinnier...... 

Just Sayin.........lol

:P:P:):):P:P

What is the deal between Masha and the current couch guest?  Last few days, Masha has been walking around topless, this morning she was wearing a small top, but was bottomless, and now she's walking around nude.  Has there been any kind of action between them?  It seems odd that she is so free in front of this one house guest, but isn't like that in front of most of the others (excluding TK, of course).

8 hours ago, animal said:

What is the deal between Masha and the current couch guest?  Last few days, Masha has been walking around topless, this morning she was wearing a small top, but was bottomless, and now she's walking around nude.  Has there been any kind of action between them?  It seems odd that she is so free in front of this one house guest, but isn't like that in front of most of the others (excluding TK, of course).

Just another game they are playing with the viewers "scripted" the need some kind of attention....I believe the guest may also be related to Masha and she's also dead in the med-section "I haven't seen any kind of sexual contact or touching"  Most of the time they "Masha and Sasha" whisper in her ear a lot "probably telling her what to do and how to act."  It was another girl there, but she left, may not have wanted to be part of the stage play.  I well believe they are trying to have sex with this young lady when I see Sasha walk around in the nude with his dick slinging in the air..LOL;D8)

Can I ask a question.

Why do you think that Masha & Sasha should be fucking anyone who comes into their apartment?

When you invite your friends over to your place for drinks, a meal, overnight stay, a party, a weekend etc. Do you fuck them? If you do, good luck to you, but most people don't.

You might fantasise about it, but it won't happen because it's real life. So why do you expect, almost demand, it from M & S ? Also I see TK's name is still being brought up.........:rolleyes:

Very well said Sir! You're right. Others may disagree though....!! 

Olive is a normal person who can at times be seen nude in a friends home, that's all. To many, nudity isn't a big deal. And just because she allows  someone to see her naked, or playfully flashes, it is NOT a come-on signal, nor is theirs towards her. A few back massages and a couple of shared baths are basically non-events. There have been plenty of times in the last 2 weeks for something, anything, to happen - And not one of them have even come close to making a move.  So she clearly isn't there for that reason. It ain't happening!

....And Masha may easily have asked her to be nude, to help boost the cam views - Now THAT is a real possibility. They do know every trick in the book!

....And on this topic - Olive surely can't be staying much longer, it's been a full month now (Yes, it's really been that long), much longer than other guests. Unless she has temporarily moved in with them (!), she must be going back any time soon.

Having said that, there's no sign of any packing of bags at all.

Masha's nudity does not keep me here. The "mop hair" fashion is a total turn off to me. I have better looking mops in my basement. The frequent "playing" with the mop head then shaking loose hair from her hands while cooking food is very sexy-LOL! but then I'm an olddude, what do I know, right youngsters?

Just to let you all know that today Masha & Sasha have been on RLC for two years ! Hurrah !

Thank You Masha & Sasha for some truly wonderful times !

I feel like we should be sending champagne & flowers.
Also the first awesome foursome was almost a year ago. (17th)
So to all of you who said that event & others would break them up as a couple, "%^&£***&^ !!! :P