Desiree and Raul Fan Page

37 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

they are great would like to know how you make gif images

several video to gif editors out there in cyber space. I use one called free video editor which you can edit out parts of the video and then remake the video in any format you want. It is part of the DVDvideo soft package (free). You just have to try them and use the one that best suits you.

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎13 at 11:27 PM, cyberleader said:

thanks

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Her caboose (buttocks) makes me want to go chew chew choo. Desiree has a nice solid butt which gives me an appetite. Gotta love her. She is quite the treat to watch.

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎20 at 7:08 AM, cyberleader said:

desirees caboose

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Man, when I look at that ass I just wanna cry (waa waa waa). I want her ass so bad but I can't have it. I can imagine my face buried deep inside that awesome butt. If Desiree sat on my face you would not see my huge perma smile (permanent smile due to the big ass pressure on my face) BUT you will hear my muffled giggles - hehehe. I would be in "ass heaven". Desiree is all woman and even when she sleeps she can get a rise out of me. So fuckin' close yet so far. You could almost reach out and touch her. Imagine if RLC cams were 3D or virtual reality.

Edited by StnCld316