Desiree and Raul Fan Page

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎31 at 8:04 PM, Heywood Jablowmie said:

A little more of Desiree Multi Tasking

Equal fair play - spending more time on her right boob this time. Desiree "tell us how those boobs feel to you". We are visual voyeurs but it would add to our experience if you would describe the smoothness, fullness, firmness and how the touch excites you. Next time - try to suck a nipple for us to closely watch. You keep teasing us to want more of you ...aarrrrrrrr!!!

Edited by StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...

OHHH MAMA - come to me!!! She is one dynamite piece of ass. I gave up fishing so no need for a fishing net but I sure love Desiree in this fishnet outfit. Desiree you are my number 1 go to when I look at the RLC apartments. Please Desiree LESS is MORE for us perverted voyeurs so minimize the use of blankets and heavy bulky clothing. Show off that gorgeous body that matches your beautiful exotic look. SEXY GIRL. Thanks Plank for this awesome pic - it gave me a quick woody - lol. I want Desiree so bad she makes me growl - RRRRHHHHH!!!

@dougiestyle4u, no problem,'woody' & 'plank' in the same sentence, made me laugh.....anyway!

I must admit I was sorry to see Carla go from this apartment, but Desiree is a fantastic replacement. And like Carla, some days she can look rough as boots, but when she makes an effort,stunning! Maybe I have got an underlying issue for curvy Hispanic girls with big boobs. I must phone my psychiatrist! ;D

5 hours ago, Plank said:

@dougiestyle4u, no problem,'woody' & 'plank' in the same sentence, made me laugh.....anyway!

I must admit I was sorry to see Carla go from this apartment, but Desiree is a fantastic replacement. And like Carla, some days she can look rough as boots, but when she makes an effort,stunning! Maybe I have got an underlying issue for curvy Hispanic girls with big boobs. I must phone my psychiatrist! ;D

Used "plank" and "woody" on purpose to see if you would catch it. Yes, I also liked Carla and Mario - they were fun to watch but Mario was fragile. Carla and Desiree both could look dumpy and homely but also sexy as hell. I am a total sucker for big boobs. Maybe Carla and Mario should visit Desiree and Raul for a possible foursome (subtle hint to RLC brass). Carla was sexually playful and nice to watch. Actually miss Mario too because he was quite the character and not boring like Raul.