Desiree and Raul Fan Page

Well Desiree, you might have sensed someone staring at your boobs as you sat at your computer. It was me. As I was feasting on the close up view of your big shapely boobs I couldn't get over how soft, smooth and glistening your skin is. Those boobs just jump out at me. Fortunately, no one invented feel-a-vision (futuristic or wishful new version of television) or else you would find yourself being groped and felt up by us perverted always-wanting-more voyeurs. When you touch the screen you can actually feel the object. For now, my imagination allowed me the privilege of thinking how your boobs feel like. And they sure felt soft, smooth yet firm to the touch and with some good weight to them. Next up, hoping to see your big firm beautiful butt as close to the cam as possible so that I can kiss your ass and much more - LOL.

Desiree wants to have the admiration of the people

i can see a photo of desiree from a few years ago and she is much thinner and prettier although she still is, I know she wants famous and she loves the idea that many people can see her and be recognized ... is an intuition

I am sure that she seeks a certain recognition of the public to feel fulfilled and dear ... I think that is the reason for was signed which RLC  and so that people could see it in all its splendor and being itself.

Desiree seems to me a good person and I feel good seeing her smile and being herself, I know that she could have had bad times and she needs a little leap in her life to feel happy with herself

Raul a good person although that can always change for things in life, I think it is a good complement for her for many many reasons and I like to see her.

Who knows how the future will come because you always change things a lot from one day to another.

just thoughts

• 2 weeks later...

Desiree, this added video is directed to you since you have a daily habit of napping on the couch and then picking up your sweet, delicious, smooth skin, big, beautiful, round butt and then going to continue your sleep in the bedroom. Do love your rear exposure though.

This pic is from cyberleader's contribution

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:41 PM, Marga said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Isn't is so annoying when you're trying to concentrate on the TV and a beautiful woman comes and presents her naked ass for your attention? Wake up, Raul! One day you'll be flabby and middle-aged: the TV will be just as dull but there won't be any beautiful women offering you their nakedness. Priorities, man. Priorities!

Edited by StnCld316

5 hours ago, Bobbil said:

Isn't is so annoying when you're trying to concentrate on the TV and a beautiful woman comes and presents her naked ass for your attention? Wake up, Raul! One day you'll be flabby and middle-aged: the TV will be just as dull but there won't be any beautiful women offering you their nakedness. Priorities, man. Priorities!

It would be an interesting program on tv..or the football

Yes football was surely soccer ^-^

• 2 weeks later...