Desiree and Raul Fan Page

Earlier today I watched them have sex between their frequent naps and it was very painful to watch. The only exception was when Desiree was on top and she rode like the wind or as if she was BARREL RACING like in this video with women on their horses. At times, Desiree does have that giddy up. 

(YouTube Video Content is No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

55 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

If you happen to be a voyeur who loves to watch a couple sleep for most of their exhausting day (being sarcastic here) then this is definitely the apartment to watch. I would recommend it because you will have hours and hours of enjoyment of these Rip Van Winkle wannabees.

Please my friend, "don't forget the three in B1 Tereza, Sher and Regina" they well party all night and sleep on us for 12 hours or more "depending on who gets home first"....LOL

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Please my friend, "don't forget the three in B1 Tereza, Sher and Regina" they well party all night and sleep on us for 12 hours or more "depending on who gets home first"....LOL

So that's why I never see them when I check the apartment for any activity with the free cams. RLC is strictly to blame for allowing useless tenants. Contradiction of the term "reallifecam 24/7". Means absolutely nothing to an honest voyeur other than getting his money ripped off.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't seen much of Desiree over the last few weeks other than watching her sleep or complaining about a sore neck and/or back. She mostly appeared depressed. Today I watched her clean out the kitchen by throwing out expired or bad food products. She had a hip clinging top that allowed a good view of her big delicious rear end especially when she reached high up in the cupboards or while standing on a chair. She wore thong panties which must have rode up and inside the crack of her ass (too bad they weren't edible undies - yummy). What a solid piece of ass and nice big firm thighs to match. What really caught my attention was how pretty she looks on the face - cute and very kissable. Now I am watching her big succulent boobs falling out of her open top. 

RLC should try to capitalize more with Desiree because there are a lot of us who love and appreciate women like her (good meat on the bones). She can ride a cock like there is no tomorrow. I think Desiree needs a man who is more active and in better shape and who can give her plenty of sex and get her having orgasms as opposed to only getting himself off. Where do women get guys that are constantly on the phone, computer or playing video games. Raul is pathetic to watch just like Paul and Lev and Stepan.

I miss seeing Desiree naked and watching her dance - MMMMMM. Desiree is quite the looker.

This song is dedicated to the very beautiful Desiree

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This apartment is a prime example of sleep-a-holics FFS!!! No one cares about this couple since it is rare that anyone comments about them. Love Desiree's naked body but don't see much anymore. This couple makes me angry and sleepy - go figure. The apartment was more active with Carla and Mario.

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

This apartment is a prime example of sleep-a-holics FFS!!! No one cares about this couple since it is rare that anyone comments about them. Love Desiree's naked body but don't see much anymore. This couple makes me angry and sleepy - go figure. The apartment was more active with Carla and Mario.

On the rare times something does happen, it ends up being all about Raul getting off.