Desiree and Raul Fan Page

I will give her credit she sure is studying hard, a lot of times I look in she is working on what looks like something for collage, I was her in the early hours and on the opposite end of the clock in the late hours still studying and working on the papers.

I think whatever she is studying and working for is to get a good job, if she passes this exam it will give her good credentials.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:52 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Equal fair play - spending more time on her right boob this time. Desiree "tell us how those boobs feel to you". We are visual voyeurs but it would add to our experience if you would describe the smoothness, fullness, firmness and how the touch excites you. Next time - try to suck a nipple for us to closely watch. You keep teasing us to want more of you ...aarrrrrrrr!!!

I too like "Next time - try to suck a nipple for us to closely watch. You keep teasing us to want more of you ..."

All are waiting for your (desiree) action.

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎07 at 1:47 PM, Plank said:

In the words of the song,'you can leave your hat on.'

Are the opened portions are as part of the dress or torn due to sex activities of desiree and raul.   Anyhow  welcome for the dress.

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎19 at 0:35 AM, Raja raju said:

But in this dress they are open portion for easy handling.  Is not it.

Desiree - you are too fuckin' much - always teasing us like this. Do you know how much pain you are giving us by showing off your exquisite body like this? I just want to reach out and touch you. Ahh fuck it - I want to reach out and fuck you - I don't think Raul would mind - LMFAO. Desiree - you are still one of the best voyeur teases of all the RLC apartments. With the summer warmer temperatures you shouldn't need the portable heater or bulky heavy clothes or blankets to stay warm. Matter of fact it would be more than ok with us if you continue to wear fishnet body stockings or nothing at all. If I say please would that help.

Desiree - you are so sexually appetizing and bring out the wild horny animal in me. Damn - you are one solid sexy woman - AARRRRHHHH!!!

Great capture Raja raju - you lucky dog. Most of the time lately I catch Desiree overdressed or sleeping.

Edited by StnCld316