Desiree and Raul Fan Page

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎10 at 1:22 PM, Plank said:

Desiree accidentally takes the radiator for walk instead of the dog.

I wouldn't mind taking Desiree for a "fucking" walk - that's if Raul doesn't mind. Not my fault that I am a horny pervert - was born this way ffs!!! - LMFAO. See any curves on this exquisite body? WOWWW

Edited by StnCld316

I saw the clip of her with her toy, there was one part where she turned on her tummy right close to the camera and it was a very clear view of the tattoo on her shoulder blade it read 'Joannah' so I'm presuming that is her real name.

I also noticed when she was studying on the PC she didn't have the stud in above her lip, she looked a lot better without it.

I forgot to ask, what happened to the little dog, it seemed very playful and devoted to them both then all of a sudden it was replaced by a cat?

Edited by Col1948
forgot to add something.

Hey RLC if you are reading these posts, fix or improve the heating in this apartment. Desiree is freezing her nipples and is constantly wrapped in a blanket or wearing bulky heavy clothes to stay warm. Quick clue RLC if you are incompetent to understand this - she is using a portable heater FFS!!!. Can't blame Desiree for trying to stay warm but for a VOYEUR SITE - there is a contradiction here. Might as well have voyeur cams in igloo apartments up in the far north of Canada.