Desiree and Raul Fan Page

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 5:17 PM, PeterGrey said:

Not really my type, but still, there's something about her.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

SON-OF-A-BITCH, this picture brought huge tears to my eyes because Desiree IS definitely my type. If I went fishing and netted Desiree it will not be a catch and release - more a keeper and ready to mount. Fuck that ass is just waiting to be spread wide open. SWEET!!!. Great capture PeterGrey - what a view - might have to use this pic as a screen saver because it is so cheeky.

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:05 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Desiree - you are too fuckin' much - always teasing us like this. Do you know how much pain you are giving us by showing off your exquisite body like this? I just want to reach out and touch you. Ahh fuck it - I want to reach out and fuck you - I don't think Raul would mind - LMFAO. Desiree - you are still one of the best voyeur teases of all the RLC apartments. With the summer warmer temperatures you shouldn't need the portable heater or bulky heavy clothes or blankets to stay warm. Matter of fact it would be more than ok with us if you continue to wear fishnet body stockings or nothing at all. If I say please would that help.

Desiree - you are so sexually appetizing and bring out the wild horny animal in me. Damn - you are one solid sexy woman - AARRRRHHHH!!!

Great capture Raja raju - you lucky dog. Most of the time lately I catch Desiree overdressed or sleeping.

I think Raul don't mind (I want to reach out and fuck you - I don't think Raul would mind - LMFAO).  Because, normally they hand fucked each other, so we (!!!!!-me too) will be welcomed by them in the fucking action - I think.

i looked on the them not long ago and they were both sat by the PC, Desiree/Johanna had a long face, something was not right, Raul was looking something up on the PC and she kept commenting on whatever it was.
Then she got her books out and I got the impression whatever was wrong was something to do with her studying, just guessing but may be she got bad marks.

• 2 weeks later...

I popped in on them earlier and she was riding him on the couch, then it turned out she gave him a hand job plus oral, but it might have been my imagination but going off her face she didn't seem as though she enjoyed it, sort of like she did it for him, she seemed to be pulling a face after it was over.

Desiree is like the Asian Sweet and Sour sauce. Some days she will look so sweet, lovely and happy but other days she can look so sour, sad, or pissed off at the world. Life can be rough so I understand her mood swings. Desiree, I think if you walk around naked, dance naked and sleep uncovered it will make you smile more and put you in better spirits throughout each day. Oh sorry Desiree, that was meant to benefit me. You need to figure out how to cheer yourself up soon - good luck with that.

Hi Doug, I've seen those mood swings and they always seem to be something to do with her studying, she works hard on whatever it is she is studying but I think after all her hard work maybe she isn't doing too well and she gets as you say pissed off, I may be way off track but it's just my opinion.

Nothing better than watching one of your favorite girls masturbate. Hey wait a minute - wouldn't it be better to have sex with your favorite voyeur girl.  Fuck it - I am a voyeur so I don't know what the fuck I want because I am too busy jerking off to these girls - lol. Seriously, great capture

Lately, I only get a glimpse of her but nothing like this so I appreciate it. To me, Desiree is a solid piece of meat and has the ideal shape, look and sex appeal that gets my heart AND cock pounding.