Desiree and Raul Fan Page

Seems that this apartment is almost a day away from hanging a funeral wreath on the door "because it is really dead most of time'.......Desiree is sexy "thick"....but sexy...she needs some action and her man Raul doesn't seems to have the same energy that she does.  I have watched Desiree masturbate and have better orgasms with out him most of the time.  Although they are not the cleanest two "the way they keep the apartment looking" at RLC I do think they need to step up things in this apartment.8)

19 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Seems that this apartment is almost a day away from hanging a funeral wreath on the door "because it is really dead most of time'. 

Funny as hell but very true.

Lost interest in Desiree because her and Raul are dull most of the time. Obviously Desiree doesn't fully realize how attractive she is and how to fully capitalize on her sexy thick body. Raul is another Paul - good for nothing. They don't want the attention so i don't give it which is too bad.

• 5 weeks later...