Desiree and Raul Fan Page

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if they're really interested in one another any more.  He had to use dildos on her and she or maybe Raul his back was to cam jacked off til he came on her stomach.  Sad to watch. But maybe just an off day. We all have them.

OK, they might be a bit boring, Raul is a lazy lover, but Desiree is more active. I'm no found of tattoos, but other than than that I like her looks very much, but then I like fuller/fat figures.

I caught a very nice dildo bate by Desiree this evening, about 18:20.

I hear she bated with two dildos the other day, anyone caught that? Anyone wanna trade?

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page for Desiree and Raul (2016)
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I hear Desiree telling Raul - "Baby I Am So-o-o-o T-i-i-r-r-r-e-e-d-d-d-d-d-d ... Snore Snore Snore". Don't know how this girl sleeps so much - on the sofa, then the bed, then the sofa, then the bed and so. Damn she is even making me tired. Fuck it - I am going for a nap now too. SHEEESHHH!!!

• StnCld316 changed the title to Desiree and Raul Fan Page
  • 2 weeks later...

It appears that Desiree enjoys her sleep time more than awake time - so sad. I imagine if she went to a sleep clinic to get checked out for a medical condition she would probably want to be a permanent "sleep test dummy" - she would definitely qualify because she sure has more than enough experience sleeping - FFS.

On 8/21/2017 at 0:36 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

It appears that Desiree enjoys her sleep time more than awake time - so sad. I imagine if she went to a sleep clinic to get checked out for a medical condition she would probably want to be a permanent "sleep test dummy" - she would definitely qualify because she sure has more than enough experience sleeping - FFS.

They do take relaxing to a whole new level don't they, plus with the amount of crap they both they eat heart attacks and other health issues are probably not to far in the future.