Empty Chatbox.

As I said previously, I have lost count of how many times the subject of the Chatbox has come up since I have been a member. Just have a look back through the General Discussion topics.
If you can be arsed that is. ;D
I used to live in the the Chatbox, we used to have some good laughs in there. These days I don't get in there because I don't watch rlc anymore since the DMCA bollocks.
I might have a look as I am passing through to the VHtv and other stuff, to see if anything is going on with my favourites but 9 times out of 10 there isn't.
And I can't comment about anything because I am out of the loop, and as I have previously bitched about,the Fan pages are not getting written up, with a few exceptions,so I remain none the wiser.
I know there has been incidents with some of the tenants but nothing gets written up. Thanks to those members who can be bothered to write a few lines to keep us informed.
When I have looked at the Chatbox the comments about the Barca's especially, seem to switch between absolute obsession or contempt about them hiding from cams, being out all the time or doing nothing.
So why are you watching those apartments? Every time you click on those apartments rlc think that they are doing a great job.
Also,there seems to be certain members who like to dominate the Chatbox with their agenda. Such as talking about incidents that happened ages ago, or about incidents that happened with tenants who have not been tenants of rlc for a long time? Same old shite being regurgitated time & time again about incidents & allegations that no-one other than them saw. These incidents are now set in stone although no evidence was offered, even though rlc were playing nice at that time.

After the treatment metered out to RLCF by rlc, I thought we were going to try and move RLCF away from supporting rlc, and treat them with the contempt they deserve, but that's not happening.
I thought we were going to open up the Chatbox so we could talk about VHtv or VV or Camarads or whatever,this doesn't seem to happen for whatever reason either?
I suppose the only people we can blame is ourselves for letting our forum get into this state.
Our forum seems to be floundering,in the doldrums, rudderless, and even our much loved & respected Mods, 'don't come around here no more'.
As for the female members, and I mean no disrespect to any current female members, I am not that sort of bloke, thank you for being here!
But we used to have some brilliant ladies on this forum, always up for a laugh and gave some great, and sometimes brutal opinions on the tenants.
They voted with their feet a long time ago because they could see the way things were going, and they are not as stupid as us male members who will just put up with rlc's bollocks.

30 minutes ago, Alexander1951 said:

Never seen the Chatbox be dead for hours in a long time. 

It happens quite frequently now since most have given up on the Chatbox unfortunately. That is why we are hoping for a second Chatbox or an improved new type of Chatbox so all members can easily chat about other apartments besides the constant chat of Barca 1 & 2 or other topics and other voyeur sites besides RLC (most chatters think RLCF is only about RLC which is false).

On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:11 AM, Plank said:

Oh how many times have we been over this topic? Scotsman84 my old mate, you might as well bark at the moon!

The only suggestion I have is that all the old guard/ usual suspects organise a day when we take over the chatbox, any discussion about the Barca's results in a ban? Too much.....? ;D

Yeah I know mate lol. Waste of time but good moan always good. Think some do need a ban, a day or two maybe give them time to think of some other things they can chat about. LOL

From what I have seen and been reading it's going down hill anyway.

On 15/10/2017 at 2:53 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

It happens quite frequently now since most have given up on the Chatbox unfortunately. That is why we are hoping for a second Chatbox or an improved new type of Chatbox so all members can easily chat about other apartments besides the constant chat of Barca 1 & 2 or other topics and other voyeur sites besides RLC (most chatters think RLCF is only about RLC which is false).

Agree and one member especially seems to think he is the boss of the Chatbox and tells others not to chat about other sites.. 

It's the same CRAP OVER AND OVER....the same 2 or 3 damn apartments all the time which is like beating a dead horse over and over. I agree what some one said if you don't have proof of your lame stupid speculations.....SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE. Trust me, I will question it. LOL! It makes me laugh because people are so obsessed over these 2 lame apartments. I am not a member and I wont be again. It's a waste. Although, i would like to see what the rest of the apartments look like because I am curious. I miss chatting with the crew (you know who you are :) ) But I seriously rather watch paint dry than chat.