Empty Chatbox.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Scotsman84 said:

If the chat is Just Crap and the same shit you have heard a million times better just not to bother. Personally it ain't worth my time or energy.

I check it to see if anything important is happening with respect to the apartments (yeah right - my mistake thinking this) and do sometimes consider rejoining the chatters but better heads prevail and I say - NOT!!!

Maybe the chatbox is just that, a box for chatting. What are you people looking for from this? Perhaps your expectations are a bit high. It is, quite literally, just a live forum for people to talk, most of the time about what is going on in RLC, but at other times, about other things.

Chat is a big space to fill 24/7.    No wonder a lot of it is bad tempered or intolerant or pointless.

But sometimes it is funny, and I usually go there first to find out what I have missed in the past few hours.

I say keep going chatters, but try to cut down on the negative comments unless you can actually justify them.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Chucky said:

It is just the same people chatting about the same Apartments all the time. 

Between seeing the same chatters and topics being discussed along with crappy RLC I look at the other voyeur sites that actually are more real life than fake RLC. The chatters did me a favor by pissing me off enough to ignore RLC. So both RLC and RLCF suffer as a result with more people switching to the other voyeur sites and joining CC.