Fan Page Lola

That photo is not flattering.    It also illustrates how sometimes the pics are clearer than the images we see transmitted.   How does that work?    

But she has got a great body, and if she can get Polya sharing her body (dancing, massages, mutual masturbation, but please no more bloody card games) we might yet have a great week until I & I come back.

She needs some help with her face for sure.

Nothing wrong with her face all she needs is a little bit of cum on her face. Oh crap better wipe my screen i think i cummed to fast lol , ok too much information lmao.

She is as beautiful as on a face lol.

It is said she's only here 9 days! Why was her name put on the list if that was the case? Any of the other apts, that had guests stay, in many cases for longer, never had their names put on the board!

Hi Cowboy,

2 possibilities occur to me:

maybe she is staying longer and the 9 day info was wrong, but doesn't accord with them sharing a bed if so

or, perhaps RLC are trying to give us more info, such as Lola's name, for our better enjoyment (especially if she might reappear shortly in another apartment as someone suggested)