Fan Page Lola

Hi wgigi,

It seems none of us (mature and sensible RLCF perves as opposed to excitable French CC posters) saw any condoms.   So that post on CC was probably a misinterpretation by rlcfan.

But it does seem clear why Lolly and Polly return home bushed and seem able to cope with the sexual abstinence the house imposes without bating.   Did you see the gif with the squid?   If you're willing to get close and personal with something that ugly, earning cash from fat middle-aged men must be a doddle.

I do often nowadays feel my youth was misspent working hard and bringing up family.     Probably why I spend my time on RLC instead of reliving past memories that never happened.

Lola seems to enjoy her life and would probably be up for it with Irma - if only to get attention and give good value to us viewers.

I'm impressed you saw them go out and return early hours - do you get any sleep?

@wgigi: Just to cut this whole no panties thing short: I watched Polya and Lola come in last night about 7'ish. I'm not sure where she lost her panties, but when she came in the door she was just holding her purse, nothing else. I had my eyes on Polya, so I'm not sure about Lola's whereabouts, she might have gone to the downstairs restroom and taken them off there, I didn't see. What I did see was her walking from the balcony door (closed it for the night?) to the stairs and up the stairs with her purse in one hand and her panties in the other.

Cowart,  you might be right on her taking her panties off in the down stairs bathroom.  I didn't see her go in there, however, when she took her dress off in the upstairs bathroom and she wasn't wearing a bra hinted to me that she didn't have one on when she came in the front door.  Surprised me to no end.

Iloner, over the past 20 or so years I have become a very nervous light sleeper.  I leave a laptop next to my bed and hardly any noise from the apartment will wake me.  I've settled down considerably and when a sound startles me I no longer grab my 45 but the mouse.  As it turns out this morning I had just got back from another site when the girls walked in at 06:58.  Saw it all.  But no, I have no problem getting sleep when I want it.  Thanks for asking.    ^-^

Well wgigi I tried to copy you -

I saw Irma Polly and Lolly all come home but no Ilona and wondered if Ilona had met up with sugar daddy, or a new one

put the sound on LOUD and settled to snooze and hoped to be woken by Ilona coming home -

next thing I awake to find her already in bed, and the screen on cam 6 blurry so  you can't enjoy her nakedness

She is lovely - and so good of her to sleep nude

It was originally thought (rumor?) that she would be here just nine days.  If my count is correct, she has been here twelve days and much of that has been out of the apartment with Polya.  RLC, what the hell is her purpose here?  Sure, tall, great bod, so what?  I had such hopes for her at first, but now,  I'm ready for a shake up in the apartment.  My opinion only!!

Lola's got a good bod and seems up for fun (though in a professional dancer way - emotions not really engaged).

She has squeezed into Polya's bed and looked set to go further in their massage session than Polya would have  - at least her pants stayed off.

Her name went on the apartment right away, so probably the 9 days was a wrong rumour.

I'd say she's a pay for three and get one extra free.

Don't know who or when the rumor started but it would be nice if a delay in preparedness of Lola's own all girl apartment was the reason why her nine day stay has turned into twelve.  Wow, it's 19:04 and Lola just took her suitcase down stairs and a bunch more.  Out the door and Polya is helping.  Not going far as both girls are dressed in just cutoffs and skimpy tops and no bras.  Staying in Barcelona?  Just my rambling thoughts, no facts here!

Looks like we will be losing Lola today or tomorrow, she is packing her things as I write this. Man, did she bring a lot of stuff for only just under two weeks.

I'm sorry to see her go, I wasn't quite done watching her yet.  :'(

Think there's more than just you sad to see her go!!

Looks like we will be losing Lola today or tomorrow, she is packing her things as I write this. Man, did she bring a lot of stuff for only just under two weeks.

I'm sorry to see her go, I wasn't quite done watching her yet.  :'(

I've seen women pack enough for a 6 month Euro vacation just to go on a weekend getaway 50 miles from home.

They never know what events might take place, so they take the entire wardrobe, every bit of makeup; BTW-------most of which they never use; but still takes em 4 hours to get ready, just to go to the beach. 

My ex packed her bathing suit to go on a mountain ski trip and took a winter coat to the beach............

Might hear from some femmie members on my comments,         AND I won't dispute them..............

With her name is off the list sadly it seems she will not be back in this apartment soon. The comments that she took food, was dressed very casual and Polya was back within a few minutes fit her staying in Barcelona for the immediate future. Only time will tell if RLC have another apartment lined up to go live soon.

In my head the jury is out. Had she stayed a while longer would we have seen more particularly with Irma or was she at the limit of what, on camera at least, she would do so nothing more to see?