Fan Page Lola

Hi Lola,

If you are bored ' home alone ' instead of trips to the kitchen that will not help your figure look in Polya's draws or sneak in to Irma or Ilona's rooms where you will find gadgets to put a smile on your face and a great feeling in your body ;)

Hi Lola,

If you are bored ' home alone ' instead of trips to the kitchen that will not help your figure look in Polya's draws or sneak in to Irma or Ilona's rooms where you will find gadgets to put a smile on your face and a great feeling in your body ;)

Not to mention, the smile she'll be puttin on your face, and a great feeling in your body

I know this will sound a bit weird.... But since I can't really see anything with the time difference and all...Where does Lola lye her head at night.......lol... 

Me, Myself and I was just wondering.... :):P:)

Hi Booffer,

Lola sleeps on the inside of Polya's bed, usually in knickers.   She tends to get into bed just before Polya gets home.

Polya often spends time on the balcony before getting into bed in her knickers.

Both girls then sleep decorously with no interaction.   Rather dull, unless something happens in the mornings which I miss.

Disappointing.

If the rumors are right, it would be nice to see here in her own apt.! Got to love those nipples!! :rolleyes:

As far as Lola's nipples are concerned - they bring the baby out in me - i just want to suck on those big beautiful very succulent nipples - waa waa waa waa (baby's crying - needs milk) - lol

Hi Booffer,

Lola sleeps on the inside of Polya's bed, usually in knickers.   She tends to get into bed just before Polya gets home.

Both girls then sleep decorously with no interaction.   Rather dull, unless something happens in the mornings which I miss.

Disappointing.

Don't think you've missed much Iloner!!

If the nine day stay is correct, then tomorrow is her ninth day.  DO NOT want to see her leave.  She and Irma and Ilona are starting to get along famously.  Have to go along with how the chips fall I guess.   :-\

Hi Booffer,

Disappointing.

Thanks  iloner,

That sucks royally, Why not share the pull out with Irma like Anna did...... Then maybe some of you alls dreams might of cometh true....lol.. Maybe..... Just Sayin.... :):P:)

Didn't see who initiated it, but Lola and Polya massaged each other, tits side first then bum side, Lola nude and Polya nearly so.    It was by candlelight and I felt Polya seemed a little nervous.   She was massaged first, and had a chance to leave her pants which had fallen off completely, but put them back on.   Lola took hers off.   But the opportunity for naked pussy on pussy was lost. 

A good first effort.   A bit dark, by candlelight.   After Polya massaged Lola she went onto the balcony and Lola went to sleep.   I hoped for Lola to bate, but no luck.  

Lola then put her pants on and settled to sleep, and Polya has just come into the bedroom, still in her tie at the sides pants.

More to come I think with Polya still cautious, unless Lola really is going at 9 days.

Didn't see who initiated it, but Lola and Polya massaged each other, tits side first then bum side, Lola nude and Polya nearly so.    It was by candlelight and I felt Polya seemed a little nervous.   She was massaged first, and had a chance to leave her pants which had fallen off completely, but put them back on.   Lola took hers off.   But the opportunity for naked pussy on pussy was lost. 

A good first effort.   A bit dark, by candlelight.   After Polya massaged Lola she went onto the balcony and Lola went to sleep.   I hoped for Lola to bate, but no luck.  

Lola then put her pants on and settled to sleep, and Polya has just come into the bedroom, still in her tie at the sides pants.

More to come I think with Polya still cautious, unless Lola really is going at 9 days.

Lola should hook up with Irma, and do the massage thing!! :rolleyes:

Did anybody else notice what clothes Lola was wearing when she and Polya left about 10:45 their time?  She had on a bra, thong and the dress she wore earlier in the day.  When she got home she went to the upstairs bathroom and took off her dress to shower.  No underwear!.  Leaves little to the imagination as to what kind of fun she might have had.  None of my business, but it did get my attention!

Think I've lost my mind as I think that she did have on a thong on.  At that moment I was blinded by those gorgeous tits!!