Fan Page Lola

Rob1

Just made a post on Lola's teaching but on Ilona Irma Polya pages.   Sorry - fuzzy headed day.

Gist of it was:

Age gap is always going to make it seem Lola is Mum.

Chances of her teaching Amy and Megan any girl girl moves are nil.   Shame because from the way she flirted with Irma she probably knows a thing or two worth watching.

Word on CC is Lola has a friend coming soon to share her bed.

So Amy and Megan are just going to have to teach themselves.     Last night - lesson One, sharing a bed to watch a film.

Ok...for the life of me, I haven't figured out why there is a big red X on Lola's toilet??  Is it because she's a blonde and it's a reminder - "Do Not Sit here...Lift Up First before Using"??  LMAO!!

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎10 at 10:52 AM, jspgolf said:

Ok...for the life of me, I haven't figured out why there is a big red X on Lola's toilet??  Is it because she's a blonde and it's a reminder - "Do Not Sit here...Lift Up First before Using"??  LMAO!!

I seen some where, they think it's because RLC cams doesn't want her using it because it's on cam!

Edited by StnCld316

It is an X-Rated toilet seat saying don't look because poo is coming out of my arse lmao

Edited by StnCld316

Perhaps this is a new location for a cam - a toilet cam - and opening soon. Lack of communication by RLC allows rumors, conspiracies and perverted thoughts. Viewers and chatters are constantly complaining about tenants hiding from the cams such as blind spots or patios. This is a shitty subject but this cam would provide very detailed close-ups. I am laughing my ass off (no pun intended) as I type this in anticipation of the replying comments to this post. My question is - why the weak warning with the red X taped to the seat lid? Someone will overlook this and OOPS. Some people are not too smart such as "do not park on train tracks - DUH!!!". Sooner or later - especially if the seat lid is left in the "up" position the dirty deed will happen. A suggestion - something more permanent should be installed - make it more shit or piss proof. As is - very unprofessional!!!

Edited by StnCld316

Especially if we get to see someone sucking on that lovely looking clit.

That's 2 posts about Lola that you mentioned her clit. I guess with her clit and her big nipples she has gotten a rise out of you - lol. The clit is a thing of beauty especially when it comes out of hiding and even gets red hot. As the clit gets bigger it tells me that I am working the girl good and she will be putty (or pussy juice) in my hands. Harry1949, I imagine you will be watching her closely and hoping for the best that she might eventually treat the viewers with a partner or even a wild masturbation show. That is why we watch and wait.