Fan Page Lola

Rob1

51 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I left my computer recording overnight :)

Your very own personal catch up service.    It would be great if RLC would provide something.     You miss things, and often they don't turn up on either here or CC for days, so you draw conclusions that are based on incomplete evidence.   

For me, I already spend far too much time on RLC and this forum.   So perversely, if there is nothing to watch I'm quite glad to have a chance to pursue my own real life.

Hats off to Lola for a brilliant night's entertainment.

Bringing in hairy arse walrus man sure has stirred up a hornets nest though.

Why he's there is going to take some understanding.  

Some say he fucked Lola the other night - I didn't see it.   Shoutbox also said he fucked Anna this morning on the balcony - how do they know? - though she is now asleep on the settee in different clothes to the black trouser things she went to bed in 7am.

I'd rather he wasn't there so I could view beautiful women without his hairy arse, back, beard ..........   he just spoils the view..

8 hours ago, iloner said:

Hats off to Lola for a brilliant night's entertainment.

Bringing in hairy arse walrus man sure has stirred up a hornets nest though.

Why he's there is going to take some understanding.  

Some say he fucked Lola the other night - I didn't see it.   Shoutbox also said he fucked Anna this morning on the balcony - how do they know? - though she is now asleep on the settee in different clothes to the black trouser things she went to bed in 7am.

I'd rather he wasn't there so I could view beautiful women without his hairy arse, back, beard ..........   he just spoils the view..

He didn't fuck Lola. Here's what I saw this morning with Anna

They were getting quite hot and heavy in bed, he was kissing Anna's back and shoulders and then she rolled over to face him. They were rubbing each other a bit and she started to move her hand down his torso. Then they whispered something to each other and Anna got out of bed, running her hands down his leg as she walked towards the door. She turned back towards him as she walked out the room, and gave him a long look which I can only describe as 'come hither,' He got up and followed her

Both then went out to the balcony for 15-20 minutes, him in just his underwear. Anna came back in first and got a glass of water from the kitchen, then went to the toilet. He came in shortly afterwards and you could see from the shape of his underwear that he was aroused. He waited in the hall for her to come out of the bathroom, then went in and took a piss. Then he wet his hands in the sink and washed his penis, he did this a couple of times. Then Anna lay on the sofa and he went back to bed.

That is what happened, what can be deduced from that is up to the observer

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He didn't fuck Lola. Here's what I saw this morning with Anna

They were getting quite hot and heavy in bed, he was kissing Anna's back and shoulders and then she rolled over to face him. They were rubbing each other a bit and she started to move her hand down his torso. Then they whispered something to each other and Anna got out of bed, running her hands down his leg as she walked towards the door. She turned back towards him as she walked out the room, and gave him a long look which I can only describe as 'come hither,' He got up and followed her

Both then went out to the balcony for 15-20 minutes, him in just his underwear. Anna came back in first and got a glass of water from the kitchen, then went to the toilet. He came in shortly afterwards and you could see from the shape of his underwear that he was aroused. He waited in the hall for her to come out of the bathroom, then went in and took a piss. Then he wet his hands in the sink and washed his penis, he did this a couple of times. Then Anna lay on the sofa and he went back to bed.

That is what happened, what can be deduced from that is up to the observer

Hi Benfold,

You saw it, so was your take on it they fucked or didn't fuck?   The washing suggests to me they did, but its your gut feel that counts.

Just now, iloner said:

Hi Benfold,

You saw it, so was your take on it they fucked or didn't fuck?   The washing suggests to me they did, but its your gut feel that counts.

I don't think they fucked, but I wouldn't be surprised if she gave him a hand or blowjob. They were getting very frisky in the bed, then they went outside, then they went back to sleep.

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I don't think they fucked, but I wouldn't be surprised if she gave him a hand or blowjob. They were getting very frisky in the bed, then they went outside, then they went back to sleep.

Thanks Benfold.    I watched till they seemed asleep, four in a bed, about 7am LT.  

Then I had three hours worth of zeds and the Anna asleep on the settee at 10 am LT was wearing different clothes to the black pyjama type things she had put on at 7am.   She was wearing I think yellow shorts and a pink top.

Whatever, this seems a different Anna to the Anna I thought I had been watching since Barca at Xmas.   

Here is what I saw while they were still in B1: Walrus Man was in the toilet for a while with Anna, and later, Stella.  Others said he had another of the girls in the bathroom also that I did not see. One has to ask one's self "what are some logical reasons a women to join a man in a restroom while a party is going on"? 

I saw Lola invited by hairy walrus man while dancing seductively with Belle I think, instantly drop everything and go with him to the downstairs loo.   Then through the window, because she is so tall, I could see her head bopping around as though she was dancing in the loo.   

Anna went in a couple of times.

Others say Stella went in, and I think also Belle.

Hairy Walrus approached Megan - I find it hard to take my eyes off her, so I was watching.   He offered her something and she declined.   

There is an obvious explanation.   It is real life, and none of these girls are as innocent as we would like to believe, reluctantly allowing their tits to be felt after 90 days of squealing and running away.   (Don't we love it.)

But another possibility is advanced by CowArt, that he was giving each girl their instructions for the parts they were to play.  Its possible, isn't it.

And since the result was the best nights entertainment I've had on RLC I'm happy to stick with an explanation that doesn't involve RLC having to censure anybody.

Doesn't mean I want hairy walrus man around though.

In fact the only thing that slightly took the gilt off last night was the outrage on Shoutbox and on CC against hairy walrus man being present and spoiling the show.   It was deafening.

18 hours ago, iloner said:

But another possibility is advanced by CowArt, that he was giving each girl their instructions for the parts they were to play.  Its possible, isn't it.

To get things straight, this wasn't my observation, but @capeguy's, I agree with it, but don't want to steal credit for it. ;)

I don't remember offering my view on the restroom visits on the chatbox, but it was getting really really late for me, maybe even too late to form a proper opinion on my own, if you search you might come up with me parroting someone. When the suggestion was made that he was handing out drugs, I found that a reasonable explanation, at least couldn't come up with a better one myself. Didn't see very much difference in their behaviour after that though, maybe some lowered inhibitions, but that could have been just the wine.  Then Capeguy posted the instructions-explanation, which during the events of tuesday night/wednesday morning seemed more in line with what I was seeing on the streams.

About last night: I saw what I saw, and what you saw. I will let those events sink in for a while before I will post publicly about them. First I want to see how all the tennants' moods are today and tomorrow, and how all this affected the dynamics in both apts.

23 minutes ago, CowArt said:

To get things straight, this wasn't my observation, but @capeguy's, I agree with it, but don't want to steal credit for it. ;)

I don't remember offering my view on the restroom visits on the chatbox, but it was getting really really late for me, maybe even too late to form a proper opinion on my own, if you search you might come up with me parroting someone. When the suggestion was made that he was handing out drugs, I found that a reasonable explanation, at least couldn't come up with a better one myself. Didn't see very much difference in their behaviour after that though, maybe some lowered inhibitions, but that could have been just the wine.  Then Capeguy posted the instructions-explanation, which during the events of tuesday night/wednesday morning seemed more in line with what I was seeing on the streams.

About last night: I saw what I saw, and what you saw. I will let those events sink in for a while before I will post publicly about them. First I want to see how all the tennants' moods are today and tomorrow, and how all this affected the dynamics in both apts.

Thanks for the credit. Just like with all things RLCF, it was merely an opinion because I did not think they were in there long enough for anything sexual, unless it was with a 66-year old guy like me in which case it was way too long. I considered a little pick me up but as CowArt said, their behavior did not really change a whole lot after that. The only one who looked funky on both nights was Anna; she got into the sort of dreamy ethereal state, which could because she has no tolerance for alcohol. Who knows. 

I've praised Lola for her management of the Barcas.    She has moved the goalposts for the whole site - as no doubt the new owners of RLC asked her to.    I'm still thinking about that.

But last night she showed a problem of generalship.   Young Caesar sent his horse to the rear to show his troops he entered the battle to win or die with them.   But an older general finds a vantage point and stays out of the fighting.

Lola is well preserved but like many I find her unattractive - too leathery, a butterface.   It is hard to believe that the girls all want to make love to her.   Rebecca seems to.    But Megan refused to let Lola kiss her.   Last night the look on the faces of Stella and Polya in the bath sessions seemed to me to be a mask of professional enjoyment.   They are performers and that was a performance.    She must be likeable, but there must be money behind this apparent adulation.

Lola standing on the chairs swaying about in her red gown was just offputting.   Look at my pussy it said - We've seen a pussy.   We want to see interaction, love, laughter, nervous beginnings like with Rebecca and Megan.  

Compare Lola being in everyone's face with hairy arse man.    The outrage has stopped (I think) and we are mainly resigned to him being about.    He is everywhere, but mostly doesn't interfere or ruin the action (apart from when his arse blocks the view).    Last night he had  disappeared completely when I logged off about 3am LT - I think he was sleeping on the floor next to Stella and Anna in Megan's bed.  

Of course, it would be better if he wasn't there at all.         

Lola has the problem of lovely women past 30 - they were born rich in beauty but get poorer every day.