Fan Page Lola

Rob1

Everything comes to an end, and the way Lola inside the house, has been wonderful, it is my feeling. It has taken the house on, although at times, do not have as easy.
My admiration for her, has achieved what other girls have not gotten with it, have become the best parties and most talked about, along with Anna, they made the lesbian duet liveliest I've seen two girls who are not lesbians. Pure spectacle, but well done,
As it is said, he has led to the B2 house at levels that most, almost forget the original house B1.
It has a spectacular body and breasts and nipples, which already many women would want for them.
It's smart, like mice, is very sexy, and knows explode. Has world tour, so maybe go one step ahead of the other girls.
In addition, she has been the quarterback for the company, she was in the house when the emperor said ... and this was done
The company owes much (I do not mean money) and I guess they had their parting gift, I am convinced that she decided it that way, and so the company rode. But hey I leave that subject parked since no one thinks like me.
It hurts not having shared more than their sexuality with us, because I think that could give much more than what I gave it. Only brushstrokes showed us what she can do to satisfy your partner, whether male or female.

28 minutes ago, vortios said:

You should not go far wrong as to Caroline, she handles very well with the girls there outside the house.
In fact she knows most girls who have entered, even before entering. When she entered, it seemed to be sheltered under the wing of Anna, but I think this girl hides more than it shows.
But in reality, all hide more than they show.
Now I'm not talking about the physical part, but personal and emotional.

I am sure most of the girls do know Carolina, like "Anna, Milena and Jasmin" when they are around her they act as though she was the best peace of pussy they ever had, or vice verse.  I am sure from the way she acts at the parties that she do or might have a big reputation going for her outside the house also.  I'll well never know what she does outside the house, that's not my concern, its what I pay to see whats in side the that makes most of my judgement's about her  that comes from me.  If she is emotional she is in the wrong place.  I don't see anything personal about her, "wasn't she the one and only one who "ate" went down on Madam lola." and couldn't not live with out Anna?  "Only my opinion about her"8)

Let's see, I is not having much esperiencia with call girls, but for my work, I have been with customers carrying a lady companion. They are often very beautiful, tall, with long hair and super well maintained, well made up, very striking, know how to be sexy, and dressing provocatively but without vulgarity,
Not to say they are smart, often they speak several languages and know how to please his companion. They keep forms, although it is a little vein in some complicated situations.

Friday night.   No action between the girls since Sunday.

Can't blame Lola for not starting anything up after last weekend's furore from we viewers.   But it is a reminder of how dull things used to be watching paint dry.  

She gives us what we said we wanted, more interaction, and we howl up a storm of protest.

Like Lola herself, some parts of the package are less than attractive.    Even the sun's brilliant rays can have ugly effects.   Drugs their dark side.  

RLC must stay within what the law allows and ensure the girls in their care come to no harm.

Personally I can do without the set-pieces featuring Lola and a dildo.    I'd love to see the girls pairing off and taking friendship and fun to its natural conclusion.

That's real life, folks, and we need to give space to the girls who have the appetite to lead it in our view. 

Have all the guys who clamoured to RLC threatening to leave about the (possible) drugs actually left?

If they have, can we go back to Lola running the show please.

15 minutes ago, iloner said:

Friday night.   No action between the girls since Sunday.

Can't blame Lola for not starting anything up after last weekend's furore from we viewers.   But it is a reminder of how dull things used to be watching paint dry.  

She gives us what we said we wanted, more interaction, and we howl up a storm of protest.

Like Lola herself, some parts of the package are less than attractive.    Even the sun's brilliant rays can have ugly effects.   Drugs their dark side.  

RLC must stay within what the law allows and ensure the girls in their care come to no harm.

Personally I can do without the set-pieces featuring Lola and a dildo.    I'd love to see the girls pairing off and taking friendship and fun to its natural conclusion.

That's real life, folks, and we need to give space to the girls who have the appetite to lead it in our view. 

Have all the guys who clamoured to RLC threatening to leave about the (possible) drugs actually left?

If they have, can we go back to Lola running the show please.

I would love for Madam Lola to run the show "with out the drugs" most likely they are out now getting they drunk and high on anyway..lol8)

We hear from StnCld,  who must be believed, that Lola will probably have gone by the 20th.

It wasn't clear from last night's party that this was a sendoff.    So hopefully more fun to come.

She was on the phone to Beardie (also known as Hairy Arse Man) last night.    Perhaps she was instructing him to turn up with a large van to accommodate the pile of carrier bags on the floor with all her latest purchases in.

I have criticised her for interfering too much, but I think last night showed clearly that without her prompting and pushing and removing clothes the others, left to themselves, would revert to twister or body painting and an early night.

3 hours ago, iloner said:

We hear from StnCld,  who must be believed, that Lola will probably have gone by the 20th.

It wasn't clear from last night's party that this was a sendoff.    So hopefully more fun to come.

She was on the phone to Beardie (also known as Hairy Arse Man) last night.    Perhaps she was instructing him to turn up with a large van to accommodate the pile of carrier bags on the floor with all her latest purchases in.

I have criticised her for interfering too much, but I think last night showed clearly that without her prompting and pushing and removing clothes the others, left to themselves, would revert to twister or body painting and an early night.

When Lola and Jasmine were talking in the kitchen yesterday, Lola said she is likely leaving tomorrow, on Monday. It will be a shame to see her go, all the girls really like her

You never read this, but I had to write
Since I've seen RLC, and that a few months ago, I have enjoyed the presence of many girls, for one reason or another, they have always been girls who had something special.

In you, I have discovered many things that have made me opt for you as my favorite so far inside the house girls.
For me, you, was a lady, with capital letters, has been concerned about the girls of the house is elegant with a good body, and knows care.

A lot of guys, criticize because it will no longer meet the 20 years again, but they do not know is "the green fruit, or not funny and is insipid"

On the other hand, he has always been ready for the party, I guess fulfilling orders, he has encouraged his teammates to overcome their logical fears the naked, and did it with grace, even if you are not bisexual, as some say, discerns between reality show (my opinion), actually shows with Rebecca, have been striking among the group of followers, it hurts him not draw more out of the product, but anyway.
I hope that with the good taste that has left us, as we always say, this is not a goodbye but a see you later, poque with you, the house where this will be a great home.

My sincere admiration for you.

A great admirer of yours.

Much of what Lola did I admired.   Taking girls under her wing and looking after them.    Though, like Fagin with Oliver Twist, the life skills she encouraged were ones to worry a parent.  

Some I did not - she unleashed Hairy Arse Man and his mayhem.

What I could not overcome was how she looked - the discrepancy between the age of her face and her body was creepy.

My view is that Lola was contracted by RLC so they could open a new apartment and contract girls younger both in age and maturity ( aka education of life ).

The role was to balance the well being of the girls, far from home so could not go to parents, relatives or friends whatever the issue, with keeping the viewing for voyeurs interesting and hence subscriptions rolling in.

The latter was generally fulfilled with parties, massages and body painting sometimes in conjunction with the B1 tenants. Copious alcohol was regularly available and consumed but for a while extreme drunkenness seemed rare. Even if nothing happening just underwear was the regular dress code.

The appearance of 'HairyArseMan' at what was supposed to be Belle's Birthday Party was a significant event. We do not know if arranged by Lola alone, RLC in some way or a combination. While much debate at the time I still think very likely he was supplying drugs. The visit was for several days and changed things for longer. While not proved drug use may well have continued and be linked to Stella's sudden departure. Also this potentially caused Megan to depart, and while back now, Rebecca.

The second significant event was Milena taking the ' CokeGuys ' to that apartment seemingly without advance arrangement. Again we don't know if purely arranged by Milena alone, RLC in some way or a combination. From the reports drug use by some seemed heavier.

Overall I feel she executed the role well. There has been debate if at times in the later stages of parties when fuelled by alcohol if she became too involved rather than letting the others explore each other in gentle steps so ultimately they would have gone further. Certainly possible but equally they may well have felt that the time and / or the other girl(s) were not right.

Some comments talk about her having the girls under her thumb. More realistically a balance between her aiming to teach them how to keep the viewers interested and hence RLC happy and them seeing her as key in being and staying at RLC receiving money and other benefits. The visit of 'HAM' may well have strengthen this.

Belle was an unexpected headache since she was, and by RLC planning probably still should be, a tenant at B1. As I see her issue was, indeed still is, immaturity hence always trying so hard to please and be involved while actually her downfall. Lola though made time for her when both ill and mentally low after Milena effectively rejected her justly earning the ' Bitch2Belle ' tag. Once formally moved to B2 I suspect Lola at times have liked time with out her around like a puppy.

Time will tell what happens next. I think another mature girl needs to be brought in with a similar brief. All may be well for a few days but how will they cope when some issue practical or mental arises? Will they be able to motivate and organise themselves to keep the voyeur viewer entertained? How would they deal with a new ' beginner ' girl and introduce her to what makes interesting viewing?