Fan Page Lola

Rob1

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:00 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I was hoping that Lola, who struck me as being in control of these girls in B1 and B2 would have done more to bring more energy to both apartments.  It seems that her "Lola and Anna" has turned B2 into a funeral home, I can't and don't understand why these two are there.  Nicole started out giving the viewers much more.  Sofie is trying.....I like her for that.8)

Barca in general seems to be imploding, nothing interesting has come out of either of these apartments in a long time. I barely even check them anymore, I see no point. I get more action out of Nina and Kiras cats.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Lola (2016)

It's coming to the end of the month and I'm hoping to see Lola pack her stuff and get out of B2. She's done nothing but occupy space, both at B1 and at B2. Both apartments are listed as "Girls on Vacation". On vacation from what, I wonder. Lola certainly has been the epitome of leisure and nothing else.

Now that Lola's father is camping over at B2, one can only hope he's there to help Lola move her shit out the apartment and head for places unknown. Talk about overstaying your welcome! Hit the road,Lola, and don't you come back no more, no more............ (with apologies to Ray Charles).

• 3 weeks later...

I think Lola has been giving Sofie and Vasilisa a few classes, they both masturbated last night, it was good to see, but I really don't think Sofie needed any classes.  Lola needs to let them know that we the viewers are always watching and needs something for our money sometimes, go out and have fun, but don't for get about the viewers.  Tonight they all look very sexy.  I am going to enjoy it now, because they might play hide and seek on the next night...LOL8)

Lola is just a tease. A lot of talk and little action. Tonight, she played Sofie for all she was worth, pretending to be interested in a little girl-on-girl. It would have been a first for her. Maybe things would have been different if Vasilisa  hadn't been hanging around, but the whole thing looked so insincere.

Two hours of high expectations that resulted in the usual when orchestrated by Lola: one big dud.