Fan Page Lola

Rob1

Some time ago, when you left our lives enough to feel you empty. Truly you have been the great culprit of our joys and also of our sorrows. Penalties for having discovered that you can enjoy yourself, stop sleeping, not be hungry, just to see what was happening ... Always a smile on your face, you did not leave anyone indifferent, you made your friends admire you, and you made sure that they were all well fed, and the drink was not lacking in the parties ... Maybe you were not as perfect as I think, but what's more, you do not seek perfection, you want the houses to be entertaining and you, along with your companions, you got it with more. That is why on this day, although you never get to read these lines I want to dedicate this song, because she, like you, is mysterious, but she has strength ...

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It is B2

Thanks - that location must incur a significant premium on the costs. Also I guess a factor in the tenants preferring to be there rather than B1.

The height make it discrete but a little worrying from a safely aspect when both 'HairyArseMan' and Milena's Coke Guys were getting the girls very high and unsteady on their feet.

25 minutes ago, delta10 said:

Thanks - that location must incur a significant premium on the costs. Also I guess a factor in the tenants preferring to be there rather than B1.

The height make it discrete but a little worrying from a safely aspect when both 'HairyArseMan' and Milena's Coke Guys were getting the girls very high and unsteady on their feet.

Actually apartments on the coast in Barcelona are surprisingly affordable. The premium apartments are nearer the centre. A little research was done and the B2 apartment would cost approx €1500-€2000 per month

38 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Actually apartments on the coast in Barcelona are surprisingly affordable. The premium apartments are nearer the centre. A little research was done and the B2 apartment would cost approx €1500-€2000 per month

That is interesting as so often the cost premium of a seafront apartment compared to even one street back is significant. For RLC I guess not being overlooked was a major factor rather than the view.

Have you any thoughts on the costs of B1?

27 minutes ago, delta10 said:

That is interesting as so often the cost premium of a seafront apartment compared to even one street back is significant. For RLC I guess not being overlooked was a major factor rather than the view.

Have you any thoughts on the costs of B1?

The only thing I know about B1 is that when Vika was there she mentioned it was a 10 or 15 minute walk to the beach. I'd assume it's the more expensive of the two

Benfold,

Thanks - I just wondered.

I too had gleaned that B1 was away from the seafront, maybe from the same source. As we have seen the quickest time from B1 <-> B2 has been about 25 minutes except when the CokeBoys were around and maybe HairyMan too. Then either they had a car or hailed a taxi.

A while ago there was a suggestion roughly where B1 was. I'm not going to say in the open and of course it could be totally wrong but it is about 3km walking distance to B2 but not much less direct to the beach.

• StnCld316 locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Let the parties start.

And guys, given the doldrums we have just been sailing through, if Lola chooses to make waves in her own way I hope we can be adult about things.   

The girls all love her and trust her - she is not going to bring any of them to any harm.

Look, they are eating proper food.

Welcome back Lola.

Indeed Lola knows how to throw a party. The apartment will be laden with food and alcohol. She had hardly arrived and was having a beer with Stella.

The next move might be to the adult store for some toys rather than the art shop for body paint again.

Perhaps, as I recall, her downside is once well full of the party sprit is coming on too strong rather than letting others take things at their pace so actually they shut off.

Will Belle and Rosemary be round before Belle's time is up ? Belle of course knows Lola as while then officially she was a B1 resident she spent plenty of time at B2 and regularly slept on a sofa there.

There may too be days of recovery but at least after good viewing.

Hopefully the lesson at the end of Stella's previous visit, I recall Lola was still at B2 then, has been learnt and they don't again start taking other substances.

While for a while last year B1 was far less interesting than recently there should be a step increase in activity.

Lola " welcome back "