Fan Page Lola

Rob1

Ewll that was anight after Barca1 the girl returned to barcka 2 and were soon naked on lola's bed aand Bella was vibrating caroline whie caroline was eating out lola  but caroline did not orgasm so then lola toot her out on to the balcony and finished vibrating caroline to aorgasm . It was frusr=trating as we could hear but not see carolines moans and the girls clapped and cheered when she cameThey came back in but were soon out aon the balcony again doing some serious pashing . Bella missed out again and i think Lola and Caroline are a serious couple . Time will tell but what we saw indicated they could not keep there hands or mouthe's apart for long and later when talking to Stella lola was glowingand by hand indication she was talking obout caroline and I must say she got off on Carolines tongue.Caroline poked her tongue out once and I must say it is a long one .

I'm in two minds about Lola.

She annoys the hell out of me.   Always interfering, insisting on being in the centre of things.   But I suppose I'm just saying I find her unattractive - too old, hard looking face,  and leathery skin.    I don't want to look at her but she is always there.

And that's why I'm in two minds; because the action probably would not happen if she was not there.   

For the life of me I can't understand why, but Stella and Belle and Carolina seem of their own free will to want her body and to be wanted by her.   She sets the objectives and they follow them.

Stella and Belle had their chance together. Belle and Milena too.   Last night Carolina and Belle held hands on the settee for an hour.   Ok Belle spent an hour dildoing Carolina - but it was a show in an improvised tent - not intimate in the way they could have been if they had sloped off together to a room. 

They are beautiful, horny, free to choose.   Do they stroke each other except in organised set pieces?  do they kiss, or lick or finger each other?   No.  

I can't understand it.

Lola has moved the whole show up several sexual notches - but its time she took a leaf out of Hairy man's book and either kept in the background or disappeared.

If all that was true last night,  I can't believe that Carolina would go down on that old bitch Madam Lola,   I believe she "Carolina" would she would sell her soul to the devil for a dollar.  Well Carolina and Anna seems to have one thing in common, "they well go down on any old thing as long as it has juice in it."8)

She looks so beautiful - Carolina - and so did Becca; and she too wanted (or appeared to) to make up to Lola.

Puzzling, infuriating, but also fascinating.    Are we seeing the manipulative seduction of an awesome witch at work?   Was the apparent blessing of the apartment with the insect-repelling candle actually casting a powerful enchantment?  Is Lola holding the girls in its mesmerising grip?

Last night I believe was another mistake by Lola.  A good general changes plans to meet changing circumstance.   When Carolina disappeared with Stella Lola should have used her weapon on Belle, who would probably have been happy uncovered, and thus given an example and confidence to Carolina to do the same.  

But as with Hairy Arse Man, Lola sticks to her plan whatever the casualties.   Others must bend to her will.

I'm happy with the new direction.   But the losses are mounting.   Losing Becca and Megan was unforgiveable.   The farce with the covering up understandable, but the result of her not thinking through that Carol might be shy when she hadn't even bated on cam before now.

I think Lola now has even fewer speaking up for her than Vika did!    Her time is up. 

I personally wouldn't like Lola to leave one bit. She's always got so much sexuality and energy going on that drive the other girls too. As a matter of fact, I think without her, the situation last night wouldn't even exist in the first place and most likely both Carol and Stella would be sound in their sleeps long ago anyways. Not to mention that I will terribly miss the constant eye candy I get as how confident she's with herself being nude almost all the time.

Its just after 3 am Friday morning in Barca 2 and the girls are alive!   Most nights Carolina would be in bed - Stella too.

Why are they still up?    Having fun with girlie chats, enjoying the cool Barca night air from the balcony?

Or perhaps they are waiting for the American market.    New York is 6 hours behind Barcelona - its just after 9 pm Thursday evening.

If a 'show' starts in the next hour or so we might just imagine horny girls finishing off their night with some love - or, maybe, hitting their prime time late night slot for the most lucrative market in the world.

Probably the moment I post this they'll all go off to bed leaving me a cynical fool.

But a 'show' would be nice.